• 91 posts
  • Page 2 of 7
Jimi wrote:
Shame ultra shame, count me in

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
i just know i am going to be mafia this time. I just know it!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Technically not a spoiler but who doesn't want to see a showdown between Littlefinger and Varys?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Jimi wrote:
dough_boy
I say whoever signs up 7th is automatically the first person lynched.

Ouch it's me

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Btw I've never seen game of thrones, will that possibly cause me troubles?

Batman
skarni wrote:
i am waiting they finish the shoe to start watching it. I do not like to watch tv shows that are not finished because I really do not have a lot of free times and i work on shifts, and is very hard to avoid spoilers.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Jimi

Might make it a tiny bit harder to write fake role PMs, but i can provide lore snippets for that x)
Sygmassacre wrote:
You might as well start watching now Skarni. I think its almost finished and depending on your spare time you may need to watch it twice
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
UltrasPlot
Jimi

Might make it a tiny bit harder to write fake role PMs, but i can provide lore snippets for that x)

Mmmmmm so it might be really hard for me if I was a mafia

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
i'm going to be mafia this game. and i don't know much about game of thrones. I'll be googling stuff.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman