• 442 posts
  • Page 1 of 30
Sygmassacre wrote:
The Realm of Spades is in turmoil. The face cards have formed a mafia and want to seize the realm for themselves. They start the game knowing each other and will conspire to kill one player per night from Night 1 onwards. The villagers must unite to stop this threat and save their ruler. They start off the game blind to all other players and must find a way to lynch the Mafia before the numbers are equal. But the situation is not as dire as one would think. Amongst the villagers are 3 cards with power roles. The Sheriff has a one time night shot from Night 1. The Inspector can seek out the role of one player every night phase and the Doctor can heal one person every night phase if the person they choose has been targeted for elimination.

The first phase, Night 0 will start now and last 48 hours.

1. Jimi
2. UltrasPlot
3. Kyla
4. elysium5
5. CheekyTeeky
6. dough_boy
7. alphax211
8. dwcalvert
9. huskers01
10. madagascarter
11. mayba
12. skarni
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Please include Sygmassacre and Hoodlum in any pms so we can be entertained as the game plays out and to track progress....but mostly for our entertainment :)
No really it would be helpful and it's also part of the rules we will hopefully all be insisting on going forward.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
Word...I am a vanillager (but of course the mafia know this). Don't waste an inspection on me.

We need to work (via PM) to determine who the inspector is as well as the doctor. The doctor can then always protect the inspector and hopefully outlast the mafia.
Madagascarter wrote:
I think the inspector SHOULD claim and not hide behind others this time. If the inspector has a voice for him then that leaves room for him to be assassinated while the doctor is protecting his voice.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
I don't know. As soon as you out that you are the inspector (real or not) because the mafia knows they are not mafia they likely will target them first regardless. Last time would have worked fine if someone hadn't been duped and I hadn't been the first person to back hood after Cheeky turned on him. If I would have let things take their course without intervening we would have lost cheeky, but not both the mayor and inspector.

I think that Cheeky is Mafia due to Syg being a Mod. Maybe Mad too since he was Mod last time. But these are just guesses based upon who is playing and there not being a completely random assignment of roles.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol I wish he had given me an action role but alas I am all covered in vanilla. I am starting to suspect you though doughboy seeing as you're quick to point fingers and don't want to be inspected ;) ...did you purposely say the roles are not assigned randomly after syg already explained that they were dealt from a shuffled deck of cards(spades only)? ...
You have a keen military mind Pod...
dough_boy wrote:
Yeah...I read that part after I posted. But then again, just because he said that is what he would do doesn't mean he did for everyone. :)

I would be fine being inspected...it is just I would rather they inspect hopefully the other two power roles...don't waste it on a regular villager.
Kyla wrote:
Madagascarters idea sounds good but will only last till the Doctor dies. Maybe the inspector should inspect someone (hopefully gets a plain villager) and that person should be his voice? The inspector could die by luck but at least he's hidden.... I'm not sure what the best strategy is, it's up to the inspector

Lol dough_boy
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I think it is definitely better if the inspector remains hidden and grows a group of trusted.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Either way it will take the same amount of time to identify real villagers, only if he/she is out in the open they will be targeted either through manipulation or when the doctor is killed. We will find out who is village once per day and have to figure out who is village based on lynches and conversations.
UltrasPlot wrote:
lemme read all the roles again and think about this for a bit pls no one claim before then
UltrasPlot wrote:
ebwop ok so we have a 1shot vig a doc and a cop

cop should ideally claim d2 with a result; vig depends on the shot's priority

syg does the vig's shot take place before or after mafia kill?

if before should claim the day before you shoot, if after, never claim, imo
UltrasPlot wrote:
also inspecting vanilla claims is generally a good idea because clearing a villager early helps us rally, and gives mafia more people they need to prioritize to take out (i.e. if no cleared vanilla, mafia wants to take out doc, cop, vig in that order; if cleared vanilla, mafia wants to take out doc, cleared villy, cop, vig... keeps our power roles safer if it's a vanilla cleared first)
Mayba wrote:
I think the inspector should come out only after he has inspected someone that turns out to be mafia. That way we would be able verify where that person is truly inspector and the doctor would be able to protect him/her.