• 442 posts
  • Page 22 of 30
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Ely you are the only one who could come up with a motive to suspect jimi. From my conversations with others no one suspected him. It is true that I haven't spoken to everyone so if anyone else would like to come forward on this point (apart from mayba and kyla who I also find suspicious)who suspected jimi I ask you to please place your justification in the forum.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Kyla I'm only aware of 2 counter claims. Mada already proved guilty so that leaves one to my knowledge. You claim the number 7 but so has somone else before you. I made an argument to Ely in PM that he must be mafia based on a process of elimination using info collected by the village of player roles. I also said that because there have been no counter claims he is very suspicious and then I told him I suspected mayba also.

It is funny that for the first time a counter claim for a vanillager has appeared from you, which would make some of my logic wrong, and after Ely thought my gaze turned to mayba.

It is almost like the mafia are trying to confuse us and if Ely is mafia, it removes immediate suspicion from kyla and moves it to mayba.

Forgive me if I'm wrong.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Village,

I know some of you think that you should not trust me as my earlier presentation of evidence proved to be misleading. IMO mafia is a game which requires the village to work together as a team. This requires us to collect information from observing peoples behavior in the forums and through conversations with others in private; we then provide evidence in the forum to build a case against others if we warrant that there is enough. Ideally other villagers chime in with their thoughts and counter arguments.

This is my second game of mafia (my first lasted 1 day ^^) so I admit I am far from the strongest player. Earlier I believed I had enough evidence to present a valid argument to the village with the evidence I had. I backed myself and based on the evidence I had I did make a valid argument but the conclusion proved to be false in that instance. One must not be too eager to solve this game in one night and be willing to work with others...or so I've learned this game.
skarni wrote:
Kyla, if you claimed 7, from the info I have, you claimed the same number than dw.

So probably by lynching both of you, we only have 1 mafioso left
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
Oh I just assumed since Ultra was clear we would all start claiming, I've barely talked to Ultra so I told you my number instead since we've talked more. Since everyone in claiming I assumed there would be 2 current counter claims

1. me and mayba
2. ? and ?

I would like to have an argument against mayba and why he's mafia but we haven't messaged this game and he hasn't really talked in the forum so I don't have anything. I don't really get elys argument lol
skarni wrote:
kyla you claimed the same than dw. Mayba hasnt claimed yet, like ely and alpha
Sygmassacre wrote:
Just under 13 hours to go. So far we have
CheekyTeeky voted elysium5
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
well looking back on what dw said he hasn't said much either, so same argument lol. Only extra dirt dw has is that he voted Ultra rather quickly and didn't withdraw but I wont hold the not withdrawing thing against him since he wasn't here to see the change in events. I'm going to vote the obvious mafioso, unfortunately it's only obvious to me :(

#lynch dwcalvert
skarni wrote:
as long as we have 2 number 7s now, and 1 of them voting ultras on the first round, i would like to

#lynch dwcalvert

elysium5 wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Ely you are the only one who could come up with a motive to suspect jimi. From my conversations with others no one suspected him. It is true that I haven't spoken to everyone so if anyone else would like to come forward on this point (apart from mayba and kyla who I also find suspicious)who suspected jimi I ask you to please place your justification in the forum.

I already posted here why I thought the mafia believed Jimi to be the inspector and killed him. I told you in a private message how I believe he accidentally outed himself and I worried that he was next. This post he seemed to implicate that he was the inspector:

Jimi
I only believe that two are certainly innocent.

Ely is a suspect, ultra less... I believe kyla is hiding something

I never once said to you I didn't trust Jimi or tried to implicate him in any way. I said I thought he gave himself away to the mafia. Of course if anyone you have been in contact with is the mafia is going to say they didn't suspect Jimi was mafia, it would immediately implicate them. they saw what I said I saw and that's why he was killed in the night.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Ely,
Thank you for reasoning.
In my quote I didn't suggest you mistrusted him. I suggested that it is odd that you saw a motive for jimi to be killed that noone else mentioned they could. Particularly when you disclosed your clever concern to me in private before he died. Stating that he was an obvious mafia kill in hindsight would have been more acceptable. The forewarning I find very suspicious because of course the person you're warning would never suspect you. To me it seems like a clever ploy more than real concern. Either I'm overestimating you or I'm right. I back myself.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Besides that is one of a few issues I have with you, the rest I believe I have already discussed with you.
elysium5 wrote:
I posted earlier I had only been in contact with one player. At first, I thought I could trust this player and I explained why. I said not to reveal any information about their role and I would not either until this person was inspected, and then they could tell me they had been cleared. I avoided all conversation with everyone else who sent me a PM.

I told you I thought the inspector outed himself by dropping a hint of who he was in the public forum, but I did not say who he was.

Then Jimi died by mafia hands.

After he was killed, I told you I thought what Jimi did was a double bluff. He took one for the team by making the mafia THINK he was the inspector by saying he knew that 2 were certainly innocent (2 nights gone by, 2 inspections complete) in order to take the eyes of the mafia off of the true inspector and doctor.

The next comment you made to me after that was suddenly doing an about face and saying you no longer trusted me and were going to vote to lynch me.

I believe this is because you were mafia and you tried to play me, knowing I said I was never in contact with anyone but you. I think you realized after I pointed out to you that the inspector may have outed himself, you jumped on it, killed Jimi, and then knew I was going to suspect you once I also pointed out I thought Jimi sacrificed himself by making it LOOK like he was the inspector in order to draw out the mafia, so you quickly turned on me.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"