• 442 posts
  • Page 28 of 30
skarni wrote:
if you say you were, nevermind. We kill you and on next turn we kill alpha.

and we still have a 3rd vote 2 against 1 to kill kyla/dw
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
event then it is won. so we can lynch you even if you are the inspector and alpha is mafia.

It could be that alpha is mafia, and says he has cleared cheeky and jimi. Jimi cannot say it is not true, and cheeky might not say if is the other mafia.

then, why the h*** dw and kyla claim to be the same number?
skarni wrote:
i dont believe, i am just explaining that in all the possibilities he is given, even then we won lynching him first
UltrasPlot wrote:
lets just wait for night... these ridiculous possibilities are driving me crazy
Sygmassacre wrote:
I lost count but its a majority.

The Ace of Spades demanded one and the village delivered. Another innocent vanillager that is. elysium5 was the next to go down. With the anger of the village around his neck he had no chance.

On the autopsy table the coroner found a nametag on the inside of his underwear revealing his I.D to be the Jack of Spades (ok yes hes mafia but i had you with the first part if only for a sec)

With only one more to find i expect the game to go much faster. Give me your night actions within 12 hours please
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
skarni wrote:
i really think that it would have been much hard and difficult if all the 6 plain vaillager have the same card. that would be nice to try.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Nice work CheekyTeeky. Credit for the lynch goes to you.
Kills-Skarni 1, CheekyTeeky 1
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Early morning August 10th a shot rings out in the Spades Realm sky.
Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride.

Defiantly, the lone gun for hire isolated from their peers gunned him down. Having used his one and only bullet the sheriff was defenseless against the attack. The mafioso has taken another villager. UltrasPlot lay in the streets, sheriff's badge in hand. Now the number cards aim to finish this fight for good.

Lynch votes are due. A majority reached is all it takes but 12 hours will bring N3
 Σ
alphax211 wrote:
Sygmassacre said:
11 Aug 2017, 04:11
Another inspection available if you feel the need
alphax211 said:
11 Aug 2017, 08:13
Hi Syg, Please inspect Kyla. Thanks
Sygmassacre said:
11 Aug 2017, 10:16
Queen of Spades