• 235 posts
  • Page 16 of 16
Thorpe wrote:
Cireon
Why is the capital for 7 players from Sao Paulo not moved to Belo Horizonte? Seems just as fair to me and also unifies the distances between more capitals

Cause I forgot?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
MAPS wrote:
When can we play it? I love Brazil, I can relate very much to that map. Well done.
Thorpe wrote:
thx for checking it. Both of you.
urgul wrote:
thats it then.
i actually just recently played a brazil cap game. it went well but something happened and i had to leave in the middle. but the caps did seem very fair. (at lest for 6p :P)

gtg,
urgul
Vexer wrote:
Thank you all for taking care of the capitals. This map is now out of beta and is available to everyone. This will be a free map meaning new members will automatically get access upon account creation.
Fendi wrote:
I have come up with some suggestions for the capital placements, sorry it took so long to post them but been busy with other things.

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/5780/5uq5.jpg

I'm not saying the other suggestions are bad but some of them are really unfair.
Thorpe wrote:
And being unfair is bad why?,,,,LOL

thx