• 235 posts
  • Page 8 of 16
Vexer wrote:
i'm sorry i can't help by sending you a new paper for this map right now. I am working on korea japan. I will not help the same map maker with two maps at the same time. It's not fair to the other map makers and it will make my head explode from frustration and stress.
Thorpe wrote:
LOL...can one person hope?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9392/brazil1j.jpg

Yes I know mini map.
Texture and land plus river out-line?
I have not done text for dead-zone yet.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
-NoXoN- wrote:
NO NO NO. You have many textures maybe you dont need so many or just make lower opacity.
Do same with glow aorund map and around land.
Thorpe wrote:
I do want to change the land.
And lower the dead-zone..just wanted to see what people thought.
Matty wrote:
That deadzone is really awesome. So awesome I dont see anything else.

No serious, its attracting way to much attention.

Is it possible to do mato grosso do sul on two lines instead of four?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Tone down and changed some things on new update...soon...do you like the ocean and color of the land?
Matty wrote:
I like the overall changes, like the ocean colour, the dead zone is better (but can do better still I think)
I kind of miss the shadow from the land on the ocean, it looked really nice!
The river almost looks like its frozen this way. Bit weird in Southern America I think. It also did that on the version before, but I didnt notice it there.

The texture doesnt look really good on the land.
And the upper region worth 4 has a really filthy looking colour. Yuck. Apart from that it has little contrast with its two neighbours, especially the green one.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Frozen? Is it the color?
I do have a shadow around the land and ocean, I toned it down some..will bring it back up some.

Thx.
Matty wrote:
I think its the colour yes, thanks ;)
Thorpe wrote:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4498/brazil1p.jpg has darker territory lines
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2104/brazil2z.jpg

I brought up the dead-zone texture
Changed the color in ugly region
Brought the land glow up
Land texture brought up
Cireon wrote:
I think I prefer the version with the non-glowing territory lines.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card