• 235 posts
  • Page 2 of 16
Cireon wrote:
What are you talking about, I don't have a map myself?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
I was hopping you would get one ...you seem to have a good sense about you!

Sometimes my jokes flop. lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Cireon wrote:
I see. Well, I am not that good with Photoshop-like software, I have no idea what to make a map about and above this all, I don't have much time anyway. I think my help with programming every now and then is of greater use. Maybe some day when I am bored... :P

Until then, I am totally fine with giving feedback on other maps ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
LOL
And you are good at both.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Leedog wrote:
Thorpe know you bust guy with all you do here... =) but i think you might have missed my 2 questions in the thread?
Thorpe wrote:
No I did not miss it...I do not know what the words are...I saw it on a old map and said nice, then added it...so it is all Greek to me!
Leedog wrote:
O.k. Thought it might have been the original creators of map... but still adds a nice touch!
marcoxa wrote:
closer, could you try bringing back the old background but keeping the brazil part? just for kicks.
Thorpe wrote:
I love kicks...sure
Matty wrote:
Well, this map looks good.
Not sure if its easy to look at while playing though - there is alot, really alot of texture.
Still, it looks good.

These really dark spots look weird

Not sure about the yellow glow around the text.

Oh, I do like the shadow around the land (and minimap) alot!!!

Also it still has the australia problem, and the bottem most region lookst alot like the background.

Hmmz, I see you have a connection line to fix the aussie problem in the previous version.
Its ok for the gameplay, but it looks a bit ugly to have such a realistic map, with a connection line. It would be better to change the outline to make Foz Do Iguacu (wow, that was difficult to spell) a border.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Why are the lines soo small?
I mean, the old version was very bold, maybe a bit too much, but this version has region lines smaller than territory lines :S
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Maybe I did not turn that layer back on, cause I did not change the line only the bottom territory....will look though and see what happened.