A 91 territory map of the world by Fendi
  • 172 posts
  • Page 12 of 12
Hoodlum wrote:
slackbatter
An insignificant detail I just noticed: The map says E. USA and the card says NE. USA. The card is correct in my opinion.
Thanks slack. i have edited the label to NE. USA. It went un-noticed during the upgrade
Blizzard
I noticed a detail change. Did Ethiopia always connect with Yemen?
It was connected :) now it's not, but it is. previous version
another reference
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
A Colombian player has just noticed that the Colombia map label is the correct spelling, but the log shows Columbia.
I have rectified the coded label.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
ah yeah bad habit due to risk..i'm always spelling that wrong because of a risk player the i knew named Columbia. I also spell Princess wrong a lot because of a risk player named Princesse lol
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
The_Bishop wrote:
Nice improvement. Thanks Hood. LOL at the New Zealand cheat! :D
This is a good map that people never get bored to play. In fact I see its popularity increasing over time. Maybe it's also the nice restyling...

Small note: i think the Java marker should be moved downward to enconter the dashed line. Shouldn't it?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
I was wondering why the Asia bonus is only 4. You have to own 7, and defend 6. Do we round up, or is it always down? It is 4.7 on the Vexer formula...which to me is close enough to 5. :)
Cireon wrote:
There is no hard rule to round up/down. Often it is also important to look at the context. For example, World Expanded have a lot of regions that can be grouped together into a larger, more defendable region. Sometimes rounding down can help to make sure we aren't creating a more defendable area that is very overpowered.

The Vexer formula is more what we call a guideline than an actual rule.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card