A 91 territory map of the world by Fendi
  • 172 posts
  • Page 5 of 12
Fahrenheit26 wrote:
Instead of West Asia, why not change to Middle East like it is referred to in the world? Also I prefer Fendi's SA names over Thorpe's. Sorry Thorpe, but the Southern Cone sounds too cool.
Thorpe wrote:
Southern Cone as in Ice Cream....real "War Like"
Ridge is better ...."All=right we need to take that "Ridge" before night fall"
"Lets take that "Cone" before night fall"
See it doesn't work!
LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
Lets take over the world one Ice Cream Shop at a time....MWAHAHAHA
Vexer wrote:
OK, here is a major update. Fendi and I and also Glanru worked together to make some improvements to the color and the texture. Please give any final feedback. I want to release the map soon.

http://www.dominating12.com/forums/Map_Creation_Forum_Images/World_Expanded1.jpg
Thorpe wrote:
I think you got it!!!!
Wow what a great look...easy on the eyes.
This will be a much needed 8 player or more map
What can I say but I think it's ready!
Thank=you Fendi...Vexer...and now Glanru!
Easy to understand ...but hard to play!

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Glanru wrote:
My part was minor. But, I did contribute a little. Just so people know that Fendi and Vexer deserve more appreciation on this than I do.
killrick wrote:
looks great and i look forward to giving it a try. will need a few games to test run to see if any values need to be adjusted so get it out there and lets play. great job vexer, fendi and glanru, keep up the good work
Pntbttr wrote:
WOW!

isn't this your first map Fendi! That is amazing! I can't wait to play on it!

^_^
Vexer wrote:
Thorpe wrote:
on the three player game hope you don't get the "BP" one cause two caps can attack you faster then the two can attack each other.