A 91 territory map of the world by Fendi
  • 172 posts
  • Page 6 of 12
Thorpe wrote:
4 good
caps for 5 player
Iran to Cameran is 3 moves?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
6 player...Ore to Amazonia only 3 moves?
7 player...SA to Cameroon & SA to Siberia only 3 moves?
and 8player good
Those are the only unfairness I can see
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
there are no caps that are 3 hops away. you counted wrong in all cases. Sudan cannot attack SA.
Thorpe wrote:
SA to Yemen
Yemen to Ethiopia
Ethiopia to Sudan
=3 no?
Vexer wrote:
SA to Yemen
Yemen to Ethiopia
Ethiopia to Sudan
Sudan to Cameroon
=4
4 attacks, 4 borders crossed, 4 moves.
Glanru wrote:
Honestly, trying to figure out the fastest path is not the easiest thing to do on this map.
Vexer wrote:
in some cases there are 3 different ways to get to a cap. love it
Thorpe wrote:
All I know it's less then the others....LOL 3or4 still minus "one"
hnomyk wrote:
Map is nice, but i would suggest to make Europe more detailed, if you made Africa, Asia and America so detailed. A lot of countries and borders that you can use. You can add Ukraine or Poland to Europe, to make borders with Asia (Russia)or smth like that, and name Moscovia is quite funny I would say. Maybe you dont like my suggestions, but I am from Europe thats why I don't like this part of map and names like BP or UG (what exactly they mean?)
Vexer wrote:
I am sorry hnomyk but your comments are too late. the map is done already. We won't be changing any territories.

You can find out what BP and UG mean in the first post.

If you have a suggestion for renaming Moscovia then we can still change that.
bismuth wrote:
Columbia is actually spelled Colombia... change if possible
Vexer wrote:
Yeah, I just noticed that a few weeks ago but haven't gotten around to it. It's on my list. Thanks.
The_Bishop wrote:
Excellent map!! I like it from many points of view.
I don't have any gameplay suggestions. It's just so good as it is!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
But if I can suggest anything about graphics there is a couple of regions that I would change the colours.

West Africa and East Africa have practically the same colours, I think the second one should be red instead of sky-blue.
And then the sky-blue can be given to Australia that I really don't like in grey.

And now that I am looking at it better, Central America may be purple to not leave Arabia alone with that colour.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein