Map Submission
  • 238 posts
  • Page 16 of 16
aaronfever wrote:
what does that mean?

Spoiler (click to show)
Proud creator of the map Battle of the Elements
aeronautic wrote:
That looks much better, I don't think there will be any problem with the white Cap circles now.

Could you please send me the source by email?
I will optimise it and overwrite it then I will make it live tonight if you are online.

You've even made it more central, nice!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aaronfever wrote:
aeronautic - Jul 7, 08:12 PM
That looks much better, I don't think there will be any problem with the white Cap circles now.

Could you please send me the source by email?
I will optimise it and overwrite it then I will make it live tonight if you are online.

You've even made it more central, nice!

Sent a few hours ago
Matty wrote:
Awesome. I always like it if I think a map is so good and ppl still making it better somehow.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Battle of the Elements map is now live and available for all players to create and play.
Congratulations to aaronfever & Star0Dweller.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
Just an extra complain, the minimap was not updated.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Psymon, if I can, I will remake the mini map.
aeronautic wrote:
I have remade the mini map and overwritten it.
Battle of the Elements editted (click to show)
Matty wrote:
Why the border and not the backshadow?

Looks weird to me.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Replaced it with a back shadow.
aaronfever wrote:
I sent you a copy with the shadows, might have Been too late...
aeronautic wrote:
Yes sorry aaron, I didn't check my email before redoing the mini map. Are you happy the way it is as a live map or do you want me to check your update and overwrite it?
aaronfever wrote:
No, no, yours works well. Leave it alone. I just found the timing funny.