Map Submission
  • 238 posts
  • Page 11 of 16
aaronfever wrote:
Clarke - Mar 24, 12:53 AM
I am too lazy to read 10 pages of posts. So forgive me if this is already answered. What is the latest update regarding the rights to use this map on D12?

Haha, I feel the same way. The issue was covered in the first couple posts, never brought up again.
Proud creator of the map Battle of the Elements
aeronautic wrote:
Battle of the Elements pre-Beta (click to show)
Posted in #145 http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=2127&page=10#post-33012

The feedback is all good so far, I will arrange for it to be input into D12 and any further concerns will be dealt with by me whilst in Beta.

There were a couple of label & circle adjustments raised by Psymon, which will be done before the image upload.
I think the red island is going to clash with the red circles, I will adjust this if it does, before uploading.

We will use Psymon's suggested & amended Capital positions:
Caps 2-3 (click to show)
Caps 4-5 (click to show)
Caps 6-9 amended (click to show)

The region names for input purposes are:
Region Names (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
We'll need a .jpg version between 300 and 400kB in size for the system.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
The upload file will be coming from my computer Psymon, I have the updated version, so there is no need for a file from the authors.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Tonight after I finish work. If no other cartographers are available, Psymon or I will input it.
PsymonStark wrote:
aeronautic - Mar 25, 02:20 PM
The upload file will be coming from my computer Psymon, I have the updated version, so there is no need for a file from the authors.
Then, whenever you can, upload the circleless version.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
I am at work at the moment and don't have the source file with me, but I will do this tonight after work.
aeronautic wrote:
This map is now in Beta.

We had a bit of trouble getting it live, but we got there after a few hours.

I have reserved the first created games (Cap's & DM 6p) for the authors to join first before other invites go out, but people are playing it live right now.
I had reports straight away that the red region was making pink circles hard to see and red circles invisible, so I made a quick temporary fix to that region colour. I will work on a better colour for it tomorrow and also match up the mini map.

Well done to the authors Star0Dweller & aaronfever for working well with the staff and producing what will be a fun map for many to play at D12.
aaronfever wrote:
aeronautic - Mar 26, 03:58 AM
This map is now in Beta.

We had a bit of trouble getting it live, but we got there after a few hours.

I have reserved the first created games (Cap's & DM 6p) for the authors to join first before other invites go out, but people are playing it live right now.
I had reports straight away that the red region was making pink circles hard to see and red circles invisible, so I made a quick temporary fix to that region colour. I will work on a better colour for it tomorrow and also match up the mini map.

Well done to the authors Star0Dweller & aaronfever for working well with the staff and producing what will be a fun map for many to play at D12.
I'll look at colours
Star0Dweller wrote:
Aeronatic, it looks like you may have left a red test circle on Gates of Azulon. I assume this was left over from testing the new colour?
aaronfever wrote:
new colours for fire nation (click to show)

Set the colours to #D84315. Has a stronger orange to it.
Vexer wrote:
Star0Dweller - Mar 26, 05:21 AM
Aeronatic, it looks like you may have left a red test circle on Gates of Azulon. I assume this was left over from testing the new colour?

lol, I've done that before. And that's why there's a beta period.
123playcard wrote:
Tried to see the map but the link at the first post is broken FYI

"The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted."