In the works
  • 190 posts
  • Page 13 of 13
Vexer wrote:
How bout we make the change and try it out. Then reevaluate.

I think maybe you guys need to work on your diplomacy skills. If you say things right you can almost always get everyone to turn on the leader.
Cireon wrote:
Well, diplomacy isn't my strongest point, indeed. But let's see what the change does and if that fixes our problem.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
You know he was talking about in the game...using "Chat Diplomacy"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Cireon wrote:
Yes, I know ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
gragg9 wrote:
This isn't exactly relevant to map creation, but do those who buy test phase maps get all the updates including the final map?
Fendi wrote:
I have come up with capital suggestions for this map. Some may appear unfair but that is the most fair I could make it whilst keeping in mind the regions and the ports, I have also another suggestion for 3p caps. 

3p caps #2
Spoiler (click to show)

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/395/81pl.jpg
Cireon wrote:
I think you did a pretty good job. The only problem I see for now is that with 5, 7 and 9 player caps is that there is one (or 2 for 9 players) with less access to ports than the others. I don't think however you can make it much more fair than it is now.
urgul wrote:
oh.... korea japan will be hard with caps
stay away from the ports
Fendi wrote:
Capitals are now available on this map. Keep in mind that the positions can change without notice until we have the final version so please evaluate them as you play and post what you think here.