In the works
  • 190 posts
  • Page 7 of 13
Thorpe wrote:
got it ... curl edges.
Yes Matty changed the sun rays...good eye.
The mini-map border has purple? mmm...I need to look or just do away with it?

So what color should the the snails ..oops...the text be?

And what is your thoughts on ports?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
I think it looks great and your port idea is good...a little dark though
Matty wrote:
I like the font colour. It looks nice, even on a yellow background!!!

I like it how the map looks a little but brighter than the old one.

It might be unclear which territory the port left of seoni (left middle of the map) belongs to (I think it belongs to seoni, but who sais what other ppl think?)
Though I like your dragons, im not sure if they are usefull as ports.
Apart from that they look very neat, very sharp - in contrast with the style of rest of the map who is an 'old, crumbled map' (well, not really, but you get what I mean).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
it would be easier for some players if we made ports more consistently. Would the ports from panama work?

i don't like either option so far.
Vexer wrote:
don't have it. You'll have to make something similar. or try and extract them from what we have.
Thorpe wrote:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9020/koreajapan.jpg

what about these ports...cause I do not like the ones on Panama.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/185/koreajapancaps.jpg

and here are the caps
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Somebody comment on what I should do to this map.
Holt wrote:
I think you should release it for Beta and call it a day.. But that could be why I am not a Mapmaker.
Thorpe wrote:
LOL..."It is a day"
Vexer has it now and with his skill it should be great! I get them close and then he brings it home! I can not wait to see what he does!
Vexer wrote:
actually I don't think i need to do much. you've done a great job thorpe. I plan on sharpening up some text and maybe doing something with the grid lines or removing them but that's it.
Thorpe wrote:
So what is up with this map? I have been waiting for you to unlock the map.

Are you done with it?