In the works
  • 190 posts
  • Page 2 of 13
thaithai wrote:
welcome back sfhbballnut,chris and blood420.plz don't leave us.more link between territory is more fun and strategy.
4myGod wrote:
They didn't come back, this is just an old post. When I finish the new game page I will be starting advertising again and I will invite all of our old members.
Vexer wrote:
i have thought about it. i think i would have to give each territory a number cause a name wouldn't fit. On the map it would just say 1, 2, 3 ect. but the card and the log would say for example Tokai 1, Tokai2, Tokai 3, ect. Unless 4myGod deleted it, we should be able to get the photoshop file from him. If I had photoshop I would have finished this map already.

I think it's too dark and the canvas texture shows through to much into the territories so it would need a little work.

Hmm, i was just thinking that perhaps Glanru could open up the photoshop file and save the layers as separate files so that I could open them in Gimp or Paint.net I will ask 4myGod if he still has the photoshop file.
Vexer wrote:
Just waiting for 4myGod to send me the original files for this and the world map. after looking at them, then I will decide if I will take it on or if I should find someone else. I do need someone to add Antarctica to the world map. noxon would do a good job but he is busy with his own maps.

You would need photoshop to do it. I don't have it but I can always download a 30 day trial if I need to.
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9382/japenandkoreapapa.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

What about this?
Took 4MyGod's picture and redid somethings.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9020/koreajapan.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

connection lines needs done...yuck
no names on territories yet
no bonus yet
I think mini-map needs to be bigger

42 territories
texture is it good?
ocean?
china?
Japan Sun-Ray?
connection to lands different?...game-play

Tried to give the map a washed-out look on ocean..not sure if I should do it to the land.

What do you think?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
marcoxa wrote:
looks good, minimap needs to be bigger. the map seams to be dark, like it as a mask over the map. maybe you should just bring it up ever so slightly. besides that no problems that i can see.
Matty wrote:
Maybe your name and 4mygods (bottom-right) should have an & instead of a /.
Minimap is small maybe, but I think its ok. You can make it larger though.

Dont really like the obvious stripes in the texture, it makes the map look less chartlike
Also I think China stands out too much, since its background anyway.

I like your colours, the land can be a bit brighter maybe, but they are quite good,
The main problem I have is that this map is now looking more like the others, and is kinda losing the unique asian feeling that it had.
I mean, the colours of the old one defenitely needed work, but they did gave it a very nice asian look.
Not sure if this was an improvement, just because of that feeling.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
I agree Matty so I will send you the map .....hehehe

You can do it! You have that eye!

Really I would like you to do this map cause I would love to see your work on a map and this one is right for you.

Send me your e-mail