Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 18 of 18
Cireon wrote:
It is probably a same time bug, but Matty did some changes to the turn code, so maybe they are related.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
game 695343

From the game log:
27 Nov, 01:28:28Irkutsk (SerTesla) occupied Mongolia with 6 troops.
27 Nov, 01:28:28Mongolia (Hoodlum) was fortified from Kazakhstan (Hoodlum) with 9 troops.
27 Nov, 01:28:26Irkutsk (SerTesla) attacked Mongolia (Hoodlum) conquering it, killing 1, losing 0.

And from the raw event log:
5 territory.conquer 1 55 56 0 6 27 Nov 2016, 01:28:28
6 troops.move 2 50 56 9 27 Nov 2016, 01:28:28

The most recent is at the top.

So in the first log, the fortify happened after the territory was conquerored.
In the second log, it was the other way around (which is correct) - (except that this is the result of some earlier temp events that were skipped for some check?).

But apparently the gamestate didn't have that?

Edit 1: All the locks are as expected. So the only thing left for as far as I can see is that one of the gamestates didn't have all the events in place.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Ok, I fixed the bug. Thanks a lot for telling me!!!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
vikingo1337 wrote:
If you "Add Time", but don't conquer a region afterwards, then you will not receive a card even though you conquered a region during your initial 60 minute move. It's like the system simply just resets your turn when you add time and forgets that you are entitled to a card on account of your previous move.

Based on game 706374 on 20 January 2017 during round 10.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
Cireon wrote:
I'll add it to our list of things to investigate. Thanks for the great bug report!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card