Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 15 of 18
Matty wrote:
The bug with sending messages to people with spaces in their names should be fixed now. If there still is a problem with that, please tell me right away.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Dcs597 wrote:
I think this might be a bug. I've heard others have had the same problem, but I can't find a solution. I can't create password protected games even though I don't have any active games. It says that I have reached the limit of password protected games at a time.
real77 wrote:
Dcs597
I think this might be a bug. I've heard others have had the same problem, but I can't find a solution. I can't create password protected games even though I don't have any active games. It says that I have reached the limit of password protected games at a time.
i still have this problem also
TheMachiavelli wrote:
NOT a bug, just a feature request (so minor I didn't feel it needed its own thread): I miss the chat tab flashing when there were updates (i.e. when someone has said something).

I think this is useful in two scenarios:

• In team games, where you're mostly in the team chat tab.
  • In sametime games, where you're mostly on the log tab.
In both cases it would be nice to see if you're missing a conversation. Or if someone is impugning your character while you're distracted looking elsewhere!
Matty wrote:
This one is quite high on our list, we'll get to it :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
bob_ said:
22 Feb 2016, 07:22 pm
I can only reinforce with negative numbers. Beside that I should have 3 cards, but now it has only 2 cards. There seems to be a bug in the game. I have already started my turn, so I have some time left.
I have already tried to refresh and another browser, and instead of my computer to use a Phone.

I hope that you can fix the problem
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
A bug report like this is not of much use without game number to check it out.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Tell them to look at it now. For some reason the round end event did not fire. It may very well be that the game in general is butchered up now though, I have no idea of checking because of the fog. Just something to keep in mind if points have to be returned.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
SpamFree wrote:
Before game started, I was trying to Invite from this page:
https://dominating12.com/userlist?online=1&sort=last_active&dir=desc&invite=616943

I received the following error:
Spoiler (click to show)

Also, thanks for making "Invite" page open in new tab:thumbs:

I was also thinking that it would be nice if Inviting players to a game would restart waiting countdown timer.

Matty wrote:
I have no idea why you'd get the 500 server error. If it happends more often, please tell me, but I can't reproduce this one.

SpamFree
I was also thinking that it would be nice if Inviting players to a game would restart waiting countdown timer.
This one is a very good idea, added it to the list. It doesn't have a high priority and there is some backend stuff to do, but I like the idea, so we'll get it :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Seeing as though I was the last to die im guessing the site doesn't want me to lose haha.
Also in that game some of the territory cards had the squared symbol from the Caribbean Double map (Palm Springs was one of them
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Cireon wrote:
May be that that game got compromised back when we had problems with duplicated cards. I can't check it out right now because I can't access the server in a nice way, but I will definitely get around to fixing it. Thanks for extending time, Hoodlum ;)