Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 9 of 18
Matty wrote:
Awwww, messages keep being annoying. Will look into it... again :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
fitler wrote:
Hey, found a new bug upon login. I am not sure what triggers it, although I think it is the incorrect entering of the password 3 times.
On occasion I was getting rejected on login with my normal password, so I had to change it.
  -Once changed, and upon login you will see the home page, but if you click any other page, you get a redirect to a page that has simple text and is black referring you to the home page, or to tech support. To remove this page, you must clear your cache and cookies, CLOSE FIREFOX, open it again and once you log in with your new Password it will work!

I forgot my new password, although I had it saved I had swapped pc's.
   - again, I had to do a pw reset, and upon login I got the redir page to home, or to the @dominating12 twitter account for support.
   - Clear cache, clear cookies, try login, FAILED, CLOSE OPEN FIRE FOX FAILED,
   - PROPER ORDER: Clear cache and cookies, CLOSE firefox, open and THEN login and worlds good.

I hope this helps, or it might be isolated. Regards - J
Hoodlum wrote:
hearing the run out of time sound alert at odd times. maybe a sync thing?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
21 Jan, 04:01 am
Deepdaleduck: I have deleted all my messages, box empty yet still c
Deepdaleduck: Showing 3 unread at top of pages
Deepdaleduck: Any ideas
21 Jan, 04:13 am
Deepdaleduck: Ready to quit playing unless something is done about balancing dice. It has all become quite ridiculous
21 Jan, 04:14 am
Deepdaleduck: Admin take a look at my last 3 games, observations please
Cireon wrote:
Going to look into the sound and messages thing.

Complaints about dice are being ignored. People are just using the new site as a reason to complain about dice, but truth is that the dice or just as good (or bad) as before. If you want less extreme dice results, I recommend playing using the balanced dice game setting.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Ah, he has unread messages that are deleted :)

Yeah... import issue, as it can't happen with new messages (unless ofcourse an admin manually changes things in the database there). I'll find a fix for it.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Messages should be fixed - both the unread counter and the default page where it goes to.
Hoodlum wrote:
noticed that it shows cards you collected from the last player after you've killed and won, where it never did that. don't think it's a bug tho, like it better like this..
Hoodlum wrote:
smaller map view, isn't working for me i noticed. anyone else? when i click back to larger view, it remains mapless. only the circles . needs a refresh to get the map back
Matty wrote:
Is it not working on all maps (the smaller button)? Or only some of them?
Did you do Ctrl+F5 (three times on Google Chrome) - does it work afterwards?

Because it worked for me on the first map I checked (korea japan)
TheMachiavelli wrote:
@Matty, Hoodlum: it's not working for me, just tried it on med, only circles appear. After refresh, it reverts back to larger size (using chrome).
Matty wrote:
Yes, after refreshing it goes back to larger size, but if you refresh your cache the jacascript (that updates the maps) should be updated - does the button work afterwards?
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah cntrl f5 several times. still the same, tried it on a few maps. it was working fine a few days ago. only used it again today.

edit.. works fine with firefox
Hoodlum wrote:
ok it's working again. cleared history from the beginning of time in my chrome browser.
jonasP wrote:
I have an issue with the turn clock in 3 mins same time games.

It seems out of sync some 50 secs.

It runs down to 0:00, then the turns lasts for some 50 secs, then the new turn starts, and clock starts with 2:09.

Refresh doesn't change the behaviour.

Browser is Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit) on Mac OSX 10.10.5

Displayed server time in my browser is exactly 1 hour behind my computer's time. If i change my computer's time to server time, displayed server time jumps behind another hour.

With consecutive games everything is fine. When I just visit a same time game and are no player in it, everything's in sync, too.

Can you help me?