Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 7 of 18
rfbezerra wrote:
I have 2 games that don't start, its are all full.
My 2 games are 592110 and 604778

Anybody can help?
Cireon wrote:
I am going to look into it for you :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Hey there.

There was a small bug in the team randomisation code. It is fixed now and I made sure the games started for you.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
PsymonStark wrote:
That game was flawed, but the dice code was fixed later.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
Psymon is correct. That game was played while there was still a logical error in the interpretation of the dice. If you want, you can ask an admin to return the points in these flawed games.
SpamFree wrote:
Have skill points or battle points or whatever they are called now gone away?
Also, i think there may be issue with Statistics page, as I know i have played Balanced Dice games, not many, but more than the 0 my Stats show.

No major issues to report thus far:thumbs:

Cireon wrote:
Since skill points have always been a complicated subject, both in terms of explanation and implementation, it was decided to not include those any longer. If there is need for an alternative, we would probably design something from the ground up that is simpler to understand and implement.

Balanced dice games is something we can look into :)
Matty wrote:
SpamFree
Battle points == rating.
Skill points is gone. It hasn't been a reliable measure for years now, people with a high skill level could be terribly bad, people with relatively few skill points could be really good. And since there wasn't really a reason for it, we removed it.

SpamFree
Also, i think there may be issue with Statistics page, as I know i have played Balanced Dice games, not many, but more than the 0 my Stats show.
Thanks for telling us, fixed :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
Games with fog of war 14

statistics.

i'm pretty sure i've played more than 14. :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Hoodlum
i'm pretty sure i've played more than 14. :)
Fixed as well :pirate: thanks!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
SpamFree wrote:
Matty
SpamFree
Battle points == rating.
Skill points is gone. It hasn't been a reliable measure for years now, people with a high skill level could be terribly bad, people with relatively few skill points could be really good. And since there wasn't really a reason for it, we removed it.

SpamFree
Thanks for telling us, fixed :)
Where is this rating thing found?

Xixi2 wrote:
In game https://dominating12.com/game/605182
Fog, capital
I captured an enemy's capital, which gave me control of his continent, but I didn't get the troops for this continent.
Also, after capturing all capitals, I still had to move, turn in card, attack? and end my turn before winning the game.