Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 5 of 18
Cireon wrote:
Hey everybody. Thanks for all the reports. I still notice a lot of people think the dice are wrong. We can run some simulations to make sure they aren't and the results show a near-perfect match, so I can assure you they are fine. Here are the numbers for those interested:

Original dice (click to show)

Balanced dice (click to show)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
real77 wrote:
Fendi
real77
can only fortify to some countries now, and no rhyme or reason as to why some you can't (team unlimited game)
also can't create a game with a password

Seems you can't fortify through your teammates, but you can fortify to your teammates. may be weirder than that though.
PsymonStark wrote:
Well normally it looks very weird but tend to come down to a simpler reason. Last bug you could reinforce through neutrals.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
The team reinforcement should have been fixed. In all my tests it worked as I would expect it. If you find you can't fortify somewhere where you should be, please make a screenshot and tell me what you were trying to move, and I will double check.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
real77 wrote:
yup, looks good now! thanks!
Cireon
The team reinforcement should have been fixed. In all my tests it worked as I would expect it. If you find you can't fortify somewhere where you should be, please make a screenshot and tell me what you were trying to move, and I will double check.
The_Bishop wrote:
It's 2 times now I create a LT game with 8 players, send the invitations, and after 1 day it disappear before the game starts.
I don't have any link or game number sorry, all is just lost in the wind.

It's weird. 4nyone having experimented the same problem?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
If you can ever get me a game number, The_Bishop, that would be really helpful. Thanks!
The_Bishop wrote:
 Yes, the first one was Game 603362

The second one I don't remember, and I don't even know where to search it, it is not recorded anywhere

Edit - maybe Fendi, aeronautic and nikeboix69 have not deleted the invitation yet
Cireon wrote:
The game doesn't exist (at all) any more, which is really strange. I didn't think it was even possible games were deleted. I'll look into it ;)
Xixi2 wrote:
Just finished a 2vs2 team game, at the end, the log shows that the winning team won 9 points each while the loser team lost respectively 0 and 18 points.
If it's normal, it seems unfair so I guess it's a bug.
See game: https://dominating12.com/game/604012
Cireon wrote:
Apparently one user had no rating to start with. I don't know why that is, but that apparently already was the case from before the site migrated, so I am not sure. I'll look into it quickly tomorrow, otherwise it will be after the weekend.
maafi wrote:
Playing on my iPad: the join game tab, on a live game, appears for a second or two then disappears.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
The_Bishop wrote:
There's an issue with tha alert sound that costed me to run out of time.
Just bcoz sometimes I watch a game and at the same time I play one.
The problem is when I disable the sound in one game it automatically disables the sound in all games.
The_Bishop wrote:
yesterday with the same problem we just let it run out of time, which does a second "win check" (told by Cireon) and normally assigns the win to the winner.