Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 3 of 18
Cireon wrote:
@supiachao, I do not really understand what the issue is, it looks fine for me. Maybe show us a screenshot.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
@supiachao: This is supposed to be that way, it reads easier (it is intended behaviour).

"2 minutes ago" and you know exactly when it was.

If I say January the 13th, 2016 at 03:18pm, than it's less easy to see.

Of course, once the difference goes bigger tht doesn't work anymore, so we say (1 hour ago) or maybe just the date and time.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
supiachao wrote:
http://postimg.org/image/cmvwexzox/55bdc4da/

this is what i see [image]
the time format, it is showing year.date.time 
it is no longer showing '2 minutes ago' this is showing this instead. it is only me?
Cireon wrote:
You enabled stardates in your settings. That changes the time format ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
The_Bishop wrote:
There is a false info in the long term lobby.

Games protected by password (and also games with ppl I want to avoid) always say:
"You can not join this game due to rating limitations."
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
The_Bishop
There is a false info in the long term lobby.

Games protected by password (and also games with ppl I want to avoid) always say:
Is that on page load? Or after you tried to join with the wrong password?

Because if it is on page load than it should not say that you can't join it - you can (you might not know the password though).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
The_Bishop
A lot of the other games also seem to say this for me... Particular the ones that I can't load.

I'm not sure how this is possible to be honest. Will look at it at some point, but not going to look at a lot of things anymore today.

Edit: Aaaah, they had a "Max rating limit" of 0. Obviously, noone can join it then....
Should be fixed in a little bit.
JamesKer1 wrote:
When leaving the live lobby open for an extended amount of time (24 hours give or take a few), turns and messages became highlighted instead of default when I had none of either. Maybe due to a site modification or refresh. When I clicked on messages, both returned to normal.

Small little bug but it didn't happen before the update.

ALSO: I understand the live game limits... But same time is now restricted by token purchase? Maybe old players should be grandfathered in on this. 200 tokens isn't too much, but I do tend to use them on Caribbean games.
rolyat wrote:
I joined a 2-player game. It showed me as the second and third player. 3 players total, the whole game, very strange. It would be my opponent's turn once and then when it was my turn it said Your Turn next to both listings of my name and countries armies etc. No errors, but strange that it listed me twice.
ʎzɐɹɔ sı sıɥʇ, lol
Matty wrote:
@rolyat: could you give us the game number where that happend?

@JamesKer1: The same time games are purchasable to make sure that new players don't join them accidentally without knowing what it is about.
I think we can give it to all active players that have played a number of same time games (say, 10) without problem.
Not going to do that today though, so wait 'till tomorrow ;)
rfbezerra wrote:
Hi, I have many pieces in one territory, after the first attack, I cant select the territory I conquered with all of my pieces to a new attack.
Game its happening https://dominating12.com/game/602690

Attack 1: From Peru to Equador (South America) 19 x 2, moved 16 pieces
Attack 2: Cant select the rest of 17 pieces in Equador to attack Colombia

Sounds like the owner of new territory is not changed or something like that.
The_Bishop wrote:
Is Game 603362 lost in the wind? I had just created it and sent invites.

On a positive note, It's much better send invites now!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
PsymonStark wrote:
In the who's online there are people living in the future: they mark last active Today 20:32...
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
jevans102 wrote:
I know @Cireon said the probabilities were fixed, but I find it hard to believe. I'm only basing this on the game: https://dominating12.com/game/603389, but those defenses are so heavily weighted that I truly cannot believe the dice are correct.