Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 2 of 18
nickdabubble wrote:
13 Jan, 00:03:26
Montana (nickdabubble) attacked Zaječar (Stratosphere) conquering it, killing 13, losing 34.
Let's do this and do 'right's
Oh yea
nickdabubble wrote:
13 Jan, 00:00:03
Vojvodina (Muzthebus) attacked Zaječar (Stratosphere) killing 65, losing 96
Oh yea
nickdabubble wrote:
13 Jan, 00:09:45
Game finished.
13 Jan, 00:09:45
Pelagonija (nickdabubble) attacked Ditiki Makedonia (Neutral) conquering it, killing 3, losing 3

13 Jan, 00:09:06
supiachao was defeated by nickdabubble.
Oh yea
Cireon wrote:
Also, I suppose non premium members get 3 free game a day, but it still asking for tokens when I want to join a game.
We have temporarily disabled token costs while we're investigating.

long term sametime settings have changed - Only an hour to play once started where as, we use to have 24 hours. (game play change)
This was exactly the same on the old site.

During the migration change - game settings for a sametime unlimited game became an unlimited adjacent game (bug)
Provide game ID please

Axobongo: i predict problems with endphase and end turn being the SAME button!!,, this will cause accidents, lag and accidental double clicking!!! alert!! alert!!
We are going to make improvements to the interface as soon as the most critical bugs have been resolved.

Axobongo
2. (...)
@Axobongo may I kindly request you make a separate thread for the issues you have with the avoid list. You can discuss this with the other staff, while the programmers resolve bugs.

3. thanks for the server clock in game!!! :) however, i hope it gets relocated to show on every D12 page, i promise you it will reduce traffic of page jumping
Thanks! We couldn't find a good spot for it, but maybe in the future.

4. i hope that 3-5-7- dial image is temporary,, sorry, its kinda cool for a short period, but the Artist in me had to say something, doesnt seem a good use of space, and isnt aesthetic enough to do that
The entire team that worked on the new website loved it. Feel free to make your own, improved version. If we don't get something better, this is there to stay.

5. i should take this opportunity to mention my profound hopes that a warning sound will manifest around 20 seconds before we time-out during waiting for the game we are in to start
Sounds good, I will add this to the list.

New bug - if you go to a fog of war game without being logged in, you can see the overall troop totals and turn pulls for everyone. You can't see the actual troop placements or who holds what territory, but you can see all the information usually shown in the bottom left of the screen.
Noted.

6. note: game creating should be incentivised somehow, no? like if you want to play a 4th game , you lose less tokens if you are the creator?
I don't think the site needs this. This is a discussion for another time and place though :)

Is the image not showing also another bug?
Nope, the link you provided is not an image file. Make sure to insert the direct image link.

7. animation numbers , which have a use, would be easier to read if they just fazed in and out instead of moving, but movement is nice, so other animations would be nice ,, ie, shots fired between territories? only winners shot? puffs of smoke? conquest raising of dust?
This is too complicated to code at the time.

I have not responded to everything, but please be reassured that I have read all of your posts and the bugs have been written down.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Hoodlum wrote:
long term sametime settings have changed - Only an hour to play once started where as, we use to have 24 hours. (game play change)

This was exactly the same on the old site.

Not so. I play many of these. Maybe it was played with only an hour before, but most recently for a while now, you had 24 hours after
a player starts the game and once you press start, you had the remaining time left to take the turn.. If you are the last player to end, you have to wait for another player to press start or wait half the turn time (12 hours) for it to start, in most recent settings also. 

During the migration change - game settings for a sametime unlimited game became an unlimited adjacent game (bug)]

Provide game ID please

https://dominating12.com/game/597362

this is a long term same time team capitals game. You can normally fortify to your partner while he is in attack through a chain., my partner couldnt fortify to feed my attack with our chained links, but could do it adjacently (unlimited fortification setting). together when both in fortify mode which we didnt plan to both be in fortify but had to, because of the odd change of settings, we found we could adjacently pass our troops to eachother adjacently unlimited before time ran out.. normally we have 24 hours max to manouvre and it's best strategy is to play with your partner at the sametime.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
Oh, same time games. I missed that part. That will be fixed then, sorry :)

And the adjacency thing sound like a bug too. Noted.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh Hood, your trap games don't work anymore? I'm so sorry :D
Long term same time team capitals should be forbidden by default: it's totally unfair setting, just a chicken trap!

Apart from that, dice seem to be normal now.

Map stats in the map browser are not updated yet.
And, when a player is inactive for 2 turns does not leave the game automatically,
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
PsymonStark wrote:
Bishop are you a mod? Why a post of yours posted at 7:26 is after another one posted 59 min ago, and you were able to edit it after more than 15 min?
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
The_Bishop wrote:
Nope sorry, must be a glitch.

The order of posts is correct, but it shows a wrong time.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
Oh bishop, if it were up to you sametime games would have their own rankings, changed, gone, or not be rewarded at all :). Nothing unfair about it. It's like any other game mode, everyone has the same chance of winning, you either learn it or lose. learn from losing. You earn a lot from winning against me, I lose a lot individually from losing. I sacrificed many losses to learn it, now i can win. I didn't see myself as a victim when learning, or complain as unfair, i saw it as they were good, but not better than me, I saw it as a challenge and I didn't have the understanding. Some players call it farming, a trap, or whatever, i call it, play with whomever you can, because it's dynamic, enjoyable and not hugely popular. Overall if a new player verses a high ranked player, it all balances itself out in fairness.feels like i repeat this over again guess I am either offended or passionate about it since I had to respond in an off topic thread
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Antonis_xania wrote:
Not sure if it is a bug

Game 603325 (same time) the Game Log stops after the final attack, it does not say who won or the points/token awarded (the points where added correclty us i see in my account)
Havent played another game today but us i see from other Hood's same time game it has not happened again

Keep up the good work
supiachao wrote:
The last active date, time format under who's online tab is confusing, there is year, date and time?

Hours ago, it is showing in sec and minute, like it used to be, now it is kinda messed up.