Bug bug bug and whatelse?
  • 260 posts
  • Page 16 of 18
Hoodlum wrote:
You'll have to look at the event log for each of these players too. plenty of points have been lost/won during the loop

https://dominating12.com/game/617334
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Looks like Cireon returned the statistics to normal. Wow, those were a lot of them :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Yes, they were a lot :(
I don't think things like games won and such are updated. That's something we may have to do another pass for.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
These stats are incorrect for most people. Maybe we should do a pass for everyone and just count them again.... Will cost a LOT of time though :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
Noticed that longterm same time games there is a change. Dunno if it's a bug or not, but the last person to end turn gets to restart, where before they had to wait half the turn time or until another player presses start. It can be too advantageous.
an example. player takes turn, waits for others to end turns then the pending to end player can fortify to ideal strike locations waiting till the others are inactive before he ends turn/starts turn. The half the turn time, prevented that advantage.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
To check: that's the expected behaviour for live games right?
TP_knighty wrote:
 this new feature guys were talking yesterday in lobby i think its not working the re opening of a room if u time out anyway i timed out fallen asleep woke up lol and wwanted to reopen everything seemed normal until i clicked lobby just to check if i can chat up someone and there was no my game listed i went back with borswer and end up again in my game i clicked again lobby and again there was no game listed i jsut double checked did again same procuderue but nothing happened so i soopose u can reopen game but game doesnt get listed so not really anyone can jjoin anymore lol :S okey repoerting my duties as marco would say lol ;D laters
Matty wrote:
Do you have a game number of a game that you tried to reopen?
Cireon wrote:
@Matty, I think the issue is that he did not have the game number any more and couldn't find it because it's not listed anywhere.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
TP_knighty wrote:
no lol did i wrote so bad lol i dont think it matter what game number was or wasit really jsut my case but here is let me repeat - i pressed reopen game and i was back in my game all normal looked everything okey then just out of the blue i decided to click speed games up on top to pull me into the lobby page and boom there was my game not listed there so it loook ed like if u reopen the game the lobby doenst recognize it i dont think u need a game number anyway just open the game under pw time out and reopen it again pressing the reopen button and then check lobby if its my case then the game shouldnt be there anymore ill do it myslef one more time just to test it ill report lol ;D
TP_knighty wrote:
yup i tested again it doesnt work u can see for urself just open game under pw so noone jumps in time out and press the new feature reopen button then go to lobby and the game wont be there :S
shadowrisk wrote:
In the last few days during capital duel games I click on my capital once and it attacks in a chain reaction without me doing anything.
SpamFree wrote:
Matty
Do you have a game number of a game that you tried to reopen?
I have: https://dominating12.com/game/619004

When I found the Game in the Live Game Lobby and entered it, Blackshirts was alone there. I had no Join tab nor Join button. However, after a few minutes, I clicked the Game Info tab, in which I saw and clicked the Re-open Game button causing me to be added to the game. Immediately upon joining, the usual Still Here popup thingy was there and all seemed fine.
I refreshed the page, and, though I was still in the game, the black Still Here popup thingy had vanished. After some time (assuming the usual 5 minutes), I was kicked from the game and repeated the Re-open procedure, but this time, prior to refreshing page, I opened the Invite page, then refreshed the game page, with the same result as earlier. The Invite page appeears to function normally, in another tab.

In Game chat details what happened as I was typing this.

Good Luck:thumbs:

Matty wrote:
Ok, apparetnly I only tested reopening games while refreshing it first. Apparently it didn't work if you didn't refresh... I fixed it, so if there are any more problems, let me know ;)