• 335 posts
  • Page 20 of 23
notoriouspat wrote:
@Blue.. Questionable in that the only reason I was against 2oC at that point was because I felt we were blindly following him AGAIN on the vote of Thick. Although it turned out to be the case and Thick was indeed town, I do believe that 2oC is town even though he got that wrong.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
you can look at post #1 and see when they died and how. you can also refer to the page and post that details each.
it is currently night phase. you can lynch vote tomorrow = a day phase.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
histoplasmosis
#Lynch Lizard

Lizard is dead.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we now have to mourn 2 of the greats from Memphis, both Adrian Rogers and Jerry Lee Lewis have been found dead overnight from gunshot wounds.

clubs
Name = Adrian Rogers
Faction = Town
Role = Vanilla = no special ability

npat
Name = Jerry Lee Lewis
Faction = Mafia
Role = Mafia shooter = you may target any player each odd numbered night

we are now down to 5 players with various levels of activity. it may seem that the game will be a little calmer now = but who knows. It is now day 5. get your votes and your requests to use any day abilities in to me.
good game clubs and npat.
looking to the future - if anyone is going to be indisposed due to Memorial Day weekend - contact me so we can make arrangements to accommodate your schedule.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
WELL ONE MAFIA DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clubs, your death will be avenged!
New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will be traveling to North Carolina today for Memorial Day weekend and will not be online until after the deadline. so results will likely be 2-3 hours late.
yet to vote - 5 - cw, jacob, dogb, blue, histo
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
IF no one talks or votes, I guess it will be up to me to vote, and whoever else is actively remaining.
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf wrote:
For the sake of the game, Im going to #LYNCH DOG

Have not heard a thing, nor have voted. Can both town and you Mafia please vote for this person. (Unless its Dog, then vote for yourself Lol)

Subject to Change
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf wrote:
I have a second person in mind, so please speak up people. This game is about to be known for the silent players and how that led to mafia winning.
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf wrote:
^and possibly some very bad Lynch votes, but who's counting that :]

New Mafia game coming