• 335 posts
  • Page 17 of 23
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
Dang it thick. We all had are doubts. I am sorry but we couldn't get the smel off you and had to take the chance you were singing your way out of a swing.
Why was there smell on him in the first place, Clubs?
2ofclubs wrote:
Consider this.
I revealed in thread.
Rock verified me.
PSO verified me
I was crossed checked.
I outed AbS.
I shared all my PMs with the verified.
The unverified question me truthing.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Wasn't it a group effort to outst Abs? and funny that those who verified you are dead. Please explain that
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
So tired of the 2oC rule. Lynch2oC

Not kidding you daid tired
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the short answer is = nobody died last night
PMs have gone out - let me know if missed something
it is now day 4 - get your votes in
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
well I want to say that's a good thing, the question is, why did no one die last night? Who did what
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
Crywolf
Wasn't it a group effort to outst Abs? and funny that those who verified you are dead. Please explain that
It was a group effort.
If I was mafia. We could have the jailing differently and kept Abs alive for at least another phase while taking out a town. But I didn't. I told you, ely and xxx was being jailed and continued to provide info verifying AbS was the fake. I then voted him at once before you had the official confirmation from TLM on Abs. I am verified Town!!!!!! If you want to spin that I am running a long con, so be it. Everyone saw why we suspected Thick and you even pointed out smells ii dint sniff. May be you set him up. I have not killed anyone and only lynch AbS. In Thicks words you are wrong, Dumb move, egg on your face....
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Was there any activity (reports that you were shot at, being jailed, were investigated etc) last night . You can PM me with.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I did nothing.
alledgly I was protected by doc or sheriff.
What are we going to do about Dog?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
When blue votes, there is usually something going on
Care to explain anything Lizard? also, you can talk to me via PMs on any matters, I think we can get some info going between us
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
Uh what's up Blue - PM me or post it.
I like to hear what Lizard has to say not just a counter vote.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I say this because besides Lizard Virginin post he seems town. Especially with are PMs.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
2ofclubs
Dang it thick. We all had are doubts. I am sorry but we couldn't get the smel off you and had to take the chance you were singing your way out of a swing.
By the way this was answered in PM and not ignored.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
notoriouspat
2ofclubs
By the way this was answered in PM and not ignored.

I can confirm