• 335 posts
  • Page 2 of 23
Tennesseelogman wrote:
The game has started. It is now day 0 - this phase may be extended if needed. normal deadline will be 21:30 . the forum is open but no lynch vote on day 0. PMs may now begin - remember to include me in all. The pawn shop is open. to request a gun from the pawn shop = you will send me a PM requesting a gun from a specific player = ie " i want to buy a gun from TLM".  there may be multiple players make the correct request - if so, the pso will decide who gets to fill out an application. you will not know if you picked the correct player as pso unless he accepts an application from you. if he picks you, you will then give the information you want submitted on the application which will be forwarded to the pso. he will then decide whether to sell (give) you a gun. if he gives you a gun, he will get a report the next day that tells if the information you gave is entirely true. if he does not sell you a gun = he will not get the information on your application verified. 
there will be no mafia kills allowed night 1.

this is the format of all PMs sent out
Name = xxx
Faction = xxx
Role = xxx = xxx
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh yea - i left out the win clause on all PMs. it is the same for everyone.
wc = eliminate all players not in your faction - you do not need to alive to win unless mod killed.
stay active in the forum or die
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
ennesseelogman said:
12 May 2024, 23:00
The game has started - here is your role information
Name = Axxxx Xxxxx
Faction = Town
Role = Vanilla = no special ability
"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error. It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills. It is better to be hated for telling the truth than to be loved for telling a lie. It is better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie. "
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
histoplasmosis wrote:
anyone know where the game is, i wont be taking my turn if i cant find it This is like some mystery
Crywolf wrote:
this is the game, its a forum based game and you are allowed to create messages with any of the players in this game to discuss stragety and other important stuff
New Mafia game coming
Jacob24 wrote:
I am town. I have an ability unlike Clubs’ claim
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Abs wrote:
hey all, nice to be back playing, shall we get the band back together?
Rockbert wrote:
the mafia killing band yes!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Another real life day. A few non reponsive players and seems like little PM activity. No one reached out to me so I am likely the target again :(
Maybe mafia don't have a gun, meaning pawn shop.needs to review applications carefully. I say this becuase if town are denide a gun and mafia have a gun , game would be unbalanced and a slaughter.
Maybe mafia dont know each other too. Giving friendly fire on mafia a possibility.
Maybe town abilities are not assigned yet.
Hopefully I am not preaching to the choir.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.