• 335 posts
  • Page 4 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok town and mafia I have been pretty much proven as vanilla town abilityless. I expect all to privately disclose to me if you haven't already.
Alsp Thick, Blue and Dog I am waiting for you to give me something to take you off the inactive suspect list.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I am here and need to reread the setup. But I am open for communication.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
I have no money but I am willing to offer a 'crisp high five' to anyone wanting to sell me a gun. Send me a PM!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Towns you can trust me. And the one with ability xxx - you know who you are. PM me and join the colition against mafia.
PSO can you PM me i will give you the names of apps that are truly town. We can decide from there on who you want to trust with a gun.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
So is that question a cover or you are not the owner. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
a lot of hot hair and chit chat so far after catching up, mainly with 2ofC feeling sorry for themself that nobody wants to play.

A lot of proclaimed Vanilla town going on! What a boring game we have here because we are all Vanilla town and welcome to The Truman show!

I have had one PM but just checking in with me, nothing of note! 

Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
Ok town and mafia I have been pretty much proven as vanilla town abilityless. I expect all to privately disclose to me if you haven't already.
Alsp Thick, Blue and Dog I am waiting for you to give me something to take you off the inactive suspect list.

Proof? You say this every game it seems, regardless of your affiliation
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
I have claimed an ability. If you reach out to me 1 on 1 I’m willing to give more info and discuss
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
LizardMagpie
Right - I've googled the rules and have (slightly) more of an idea what it's all about.

So we're about to go into night - yes? And after we wake up somebody might have been killed, and the remainder have to decide/discuss/vote on who they think might have been in the mafia?

Now, given that it's the first time I've played, and since I have next to no idea what I'm doing, I would have thought there's next to no chance he's going to choose me as a mafiosa. It would be like putting a loaded gun in the hand of an infant. And I would have thought the same would apply to any other new players.

And, if I was a mafiosa, the last thing I would do would be to waste a bullet on someone who so clearly has no idea what he's doing.
Roles are generally assigned randomly.
 between slightly more and next to nothing?
Here is the play. Mafia plot, town scrambles for info and unification, Clubs is targeted 1st no matter what is claimed or proven. Club tries to find doc or cop for protection and if lucky survives 1st kill or Moderator gives him a life line and I survive until 2nd kill if I make it past the 1st lynch. LOL in any case I gave the TRUTH in my reveal post.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.