• 335 posts
  • Page 5 of 23
notoriouspat wrote:
Some uncommon inactives and one newbie. What say you Thick? Any thoughts or questions, dogbreath?
elysium5 wrote:
notoriouspat
Some uncommon inactives and one newbie. What say you Thick? Any thoughts or questions, dogbreath?

@ThickTalon: Last active: 10 May 2024, 10:39
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Also uncommon is Jacob hasn't responded to my PM. Is it because he is mafia and doesn't need to and just plans on killing me. Yea the TRUTH hurts doesnt Jacob.
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Also uncommon is Jacob hasn't responded to my PM. Is it because he is mafia and doesn't need to and just plans on killing me. Yea the TRUTH hurts doesnt Jacob.
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.

If you are Town I would think Mafia would rather keep you alive in order to allow you to continue to sow confusion;)
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.

Sorry. Like I said final exams. I missed using ability last night due to inactivity.ik that looks bad but I can prove my identity next night phase
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Clubs is a bit sus to me now but he always is a bit, I’m not sure one way or another.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
In case I forget and there is a crime for not remembering to vote: #NO LYNCH
Jacob-if you could at some point after your exams talk to me via Pms,(which ones do you have left? I have one more tomorrow:))
New Mafia game coming
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.

If you are Town I would think Mafia would rather keep you alive in order to allow you to continue to sow confusion;)

That is a fair point.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Sorry all. Here now.

I am a town blues man but not from Memphis. Will catch up and post more frequently.

Rockbert wrote:
For now I am at #No Lynch
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.

It’s also uncommon you have not PM me Clubs? Why is this! You do every game?

2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
2ofclubs
Let's turn up the heat!
#LYNCH JACOB for now.

It’s also uncommon you have not PM me Clubs? Why is this! You do every game?

Been busy unifying town.
I also asked for town to PM me and you haven't. That's not a spin folks.
I am a Vanilla Abiltyless Town doing what I can to unify my faction before I die 1st yet again.
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.