• 335 posts
  • Page 10 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
histoplasmosis
will there be more lynchings and voting ? & im not a very good liar, so probably never make a good player
well im not sure why everyone thinks the game is heating up or things will happen, i dont really got much info about anything yet even going back and reading forum LOL
What is the overall timetable for the game is each 24 period some phase ?

well in real life i think it'd be great to be real Mafia and whack people i wanted to get rid of, My favorite movies are robberies and gang robberies, but i like when the good guys get revenge on the bad guys too

Dermot Muldoney had a decent movie 6 out of 10 where he got dudes who were prostitution ringleaders, his daughter had been killed

Swinging from a rope, aka lynching, not a great way to go LOL , i like the movies where people survived a lynching Did anyone see that Norwegian movie with the ex General who got some gold and went thru hell to get it to the bank era WW2 Germans involved i forge the title but it's my kind of movie especially when some of it comes across realistic

Don't worry, I was beyond lost when I first played. Almost gave up after but after a couple games, things started to make more sense and once it does, it becomes a very fun and addictive game.

Stick with it no matter how lost you feel and you will learn and pick things up as you go.
And still make mistakes :roll:
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
histoplasmosis
will there be more lynchings and voting ? & im not a very good liar, so probably never make a good player
well im not sure why everyone thinks the game is heating up or things will happen, i dont really got much info about anything yet even going back and reading forum LOL
What is the overall timetable for the game is each 24 period some phase ?

well in real life i think it'd be great to be real Mafia and whack people i wanted to get rid of, My favorite movies are robberies and gang robberies, but i like when the good guys get revenge on the bad guys too

Dermot Muldoney had a decent movie 6 out of 10 where he got dudes who were prostitution ringleaders, his daughter had been killed

Swinging from a rope, aka lynching, not a great way to go LOL , i like the movies where people survived a lynching Did anyone see that Norwegian movie with the ex General who got some gold and went thru hell to get it to the bank era WW2 Germans involved i forge the title but it's my kind of movie especially when some of it comes across realistic

Don't worry, I was beyond lost when I first played. Almost gave up after but after a couple games, things started to make more sense and once it does, it becomes a very fun and addictive game.

Stick with it no matter how lost you feel and you will learn and pick things up as you go.
And still make mistakes :roll:

You can be told what to do and/or not to do but you have to make a mistake in order to really experience it and learn from it. If you don't make mistakes, you don't learn.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Crywolf wrote:
I love the whole thing in this game where we have become so paranoid with each other that we trust people 99%, but we still don't Lol. Love the set up TLM.
anyways, im a bit surprised that certain people have not reached out to me yet or are avoiding me. Like, what's up?:ninja:
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
things were not all quiet in Memphis last night. this morning. Danny Thomas was found outside of the St. Jude's Children's Hospital dead of a gunshot.
Rockbert
Name = Danny Thomas,
Faction = Town
Role = Investigator = each night you may investigate the name, faction, or role of any 1 player

GG rock
it is now day 2. get your lynch votes in.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Wow thats either lucky of Mafia, or we got ourselves a problem,
GG Rock
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Usual talkative Mada Blue Thick Notor and Jacob speak up in thread or better yet PM.
Did I forget anybody¿ OH yea!
#LYNCH ABS
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Usual talkative Mada Blue Thick Notor and Jacob speak up in thread or better yet PM.
#LYNCH ABS

Ok so clubs has started this because I am being cautious but now forces me to play my silence in the open

I am 100% town, I have a protect ability each even night…

Ely has been hyper inquisitive and overly intense for their style of play so my vote is #lynch Ely

@2ofclubs don’t start a bandwagon on me as I am trying to help but too many people fishing around!
LizardMagpie wrote:
Ok I vote

#LYNCH ABS

Anyone wants to know why can message me and I'll tell them - although I'm off to bed now and I'm going out in my boat in the morning fishing so I'll be offline for a bit.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
2ofclubs
#LYNCH ABS

Ok so clubs has started this because I am being cautious but now forces me to play my silence in the open

Ely has been hyper inquisitive and overly intense for their style of play so my vote is #lynch Ely

@2ofclubs don’t start a bandwagon on me as I am trying to help but too many people fishing around!
Pm me your name and more. It's not aggressive nor a band wagon who did you protect last night?
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
things were not all quiet in Memphis last night. this morning. Danny Thomas was found outside of the St. Jude's Children's Hospital dead of a gunshot.
Rockbert
Name = Danny Thomas,
Faction = Town
Role = Investigator = each night you may investigate the name, faction, or role of any 1 player

GG rock

Avenge me!

GG all, have fun.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman
Rockbert
Name = Danny Thomas,
Faction = Town

GG rock

Avenge me!

GG all, have fun.

You will be avenged!

#Lynch Abs
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
2ofclubs
#LYNCH ABS

I went fishing, alright. Caught me a big one, too;)

You can try to change my mind here or in our very short PM but it better be good!