• 335 posts
  • Page 11 of 23
histoplasmosis wrote:
there is no way in the world for me to keep track of all the info

# lynch anyone

just end my pain :)
Crywolf wrote:
#Lynch Abs

Clubs and Ely have given me better reasons to trust them over Abs, and yes, maybe this way, I can hear more from Abs than just small talk. Subject to change as normal.
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf is online.
Abs wrote:
Message me anyone who wants to talk and learn more about my role.

I also went fishing and found put some very valuable information about Ely which is why my lynch vote is there

In the open, I am town, I have an ability on each even night to protect any player

I didn’t want to say this publicly but what choice do I have now. Either way Mafia will now get rid of me as I can protect town members.

I’m just hoping we can lynch Ely first to make sure we take on of them down before more town
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Message me anyone who wants to talk and learn more about my role.

I also went fishing and found put some very valuable information about Ely which is why my lynch vote is there

In the open, I am town, I have an ability on each even night to protect any player

I didn’t want to say this publicly but what choice do I have now. Either way Mafia will now get rid of me as I can protect town members.

I’m just hoping we can lynch Ely first to make sure we take on of them down before more town

I'm sure you do have some info on me. So does the town so I'm not worried about that.

The town knows all about your role.

You are mafia.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
notoriouspat wrote:
I've been inactive. I need to respond to PMs from people. I just read the last few pages so I guess we are lynching abs?

Did I miss something or was info revealed in PMs about his scum? Nothing in the forum would lead me to believe that so just an honest question. Also I have not gotten a message from the usual candidates like mada and thick...Does this inactively seem out of the norm? I just dont want to Lynch someone off of clubs starting the vote again. No offense clubs, it just hasn't ALWAYS been the right call. I'll go with this in the meantime:

#lynchabs
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs is mafia . It's the right move
ELY IS TOWN
I had little ontact w/ Thick town
1 contact with Mada smelly
I gave my reveal and was verified by Rock and it was crossed checked in PMs with other Towns. That gave us 2 more towns. Then a 5th town proved himself last night with me.
My known Towns all have 1v1 PMs cross checking and double cross checking claims. That's how we caught Abs and why other Towns are trusting me ;)

WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
I like the response from Abs via PM.

Has anyone else received a PM from Abs?

IF so hit me up and we can see if they jive..........turkey
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current vote
abs - 7 - clubs, lizmag, ely, thick, cw, npat, blue
ely - 1 - abs
anyone - 1 - histo (not really a valid vote)
not yet voted - 3 - dogb, jacob, mada
dead and can not vote - 1 - rock
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Abs wrote:
Role PM:

Name = Elvis Presley
Faction = Town
Role = Rockstar Sheriff = you will have the ability to protect any player on even nights only by jailing them
Jacob24 wrote:
Abs
Role PM:

Name = Elvis Presley
Faction = Town
Role = Rockstar Sheriff = you will have the ability to protect any player on even nights only by jailing them

Bs. That’s my role
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Name = Jerry Lawler
Faction = Town
Role = Sheriff = each night you may jail another player. while jailed, that player can not use an ability nor have an ability be used on him. before jailing him, you will search him and if a gun is found = you may confiscate it for your own use. as sheriff, you may have more than 1 gun but you start with zero.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024