I am camping with poor wifi.
I will get back with more info. Via thread or PMs
I know where 2 of the 3 guns are.
GG ELY.
#LYNCH LIZARD
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs was an investigator and got name role OR faction. Town ask your self "Did Abs get lucky and investigated asking for role to find PSO.. I know Rock verified Wolf and Me. Ely gave told me he was Roy & Town.
TOGETHER Ely Wolf and I caught ABS's fake claim via working our 1v1 PM"s and outed him. We lynched him!
Summary:
Rock Ely Wolf and Clubs all are TLM verified Town.
Assumed town in varying degrees Jacob Thick Blue Notor.
Smelly Town claim Lizard
Assume Inactive Dog
Condolences to the Mada family.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Notor your next or should we just lynch you next? This is the only PM contact I have with no response.
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Thick you know your Smelly too LOL. My vote is subject to change.
The caps use can be typo, code or degree of ie town Town TOWN.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Lol. Ok. I'm smelly?

You are smelly.

What else do you need from via PM clubs for me to come off your list?
ThickTalon wrote:
Here you are Town. I am your Mayor. However I have no cool night ability. Mafia. I am no threat to you as my only ability is a double vote so.

To be honest....I don't even have a WC which is weird...(just noticed that)

To: ThickTalon

Tennesseelogman said:
02 May 2024, 15:24
this will be your role assignment PM with me. i will gone from May 4-12 at which time i will send out roles. please post in the forum on May 10th or 11th that you are active and ready to start the game. this will also let me know that you know how to find the forum and will give you an opportunity to introduce yourself to the other players. you may now start discussion in the forum. everyone is now a townie. i will notify you on May12th if you are still a townie or if you are otherwise. do not open any PMs with other players until you get your role assignment.
Tennesseelogman said:
12 May 2024, 23:00
The game has started - here is your role information
Name = B. B. King
Faction = Town
Role = Mayor = your vote will count double/
ThickTalon wrote:
#unlynch Lizard
My vote can be swayed....need some input from other town folk. This is a democracy and Lucille is playing like a lightning bolt today
Crywolf wrote:
#LYNCH NOTOR

Subject to change but similar to Abs, got something that came up as a red flag, and so far we have been 1/1 in these red flags
New Mafia game coming