• 335 posts
  • Page 12 of 23
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote
abs - 10 - clubs, lizmag, ely, thick, cw, npat, blue, histo, mada, jacob
ely - 1 - abs
did not vote - 1 - dogb
dead and can not vote - 1 - rock

the group has spoken loud and clear. after counting the votes and the application of abilities = Abs is dead

Name = Elvis Presley
Faction = Mafia
Role = Mafia replacement = in most cases, you will take over the ability of any mafia member that dies if you choose to. until then you may investigate nightly the name, faction, or role of any player

good game abs

it is now night 3 - get your requests for use of night abilities in
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Name = Jerry Lawler
Faction = Town
Role = Sheriff = each night you may jail another player. while jailed, that player can not use an ability nor have an ability be used on him. before jailing him, you will search him and if a gun is found = you may confiscate it for your own use. as sheriff, you may have more than 1 gun but you start with zero.
Lol at that's my role which is true and Verified. To bad I didn't have a gun
Can I have my blue pills back? if not it won't be hard to live with.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Jacob24
Name = Jerry Lawler
Faction = Town
Role = Sheriff = each night you may jail another player. while jailed, that player can not use an ability nor have an ability be used on him. before jailing him, you will search him and if a gun is found = you may confiscate it for your own use. as sheriff, you may have more than 1 gun but you start with zero.
Lol at that's my role which is true and Verified. To bad I didn't have a gun
Can I have my blue pills back? if not it won't be hard to live with.

Can you be clear here?

Are you saying that Jacob Posted your role? Or that Jacob stole your role to post?
2ofclubs wrote:
Laughing at jacobs post where he said that's my role.
I am and still Adrian Vanilla Town.
Honesty is best policy.
I was Jailed willingly last night after Jacob trusted me. We were already pretty sure Abs was mafia. Jacobs reveal saved me and sealed Abs"s fate.

WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
GG Abs. Nice try but no one was buying it. Thanks for targeting me, though! Let's everyone know I'm town and your attempt at convincing other here and via PM failed;)!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what a busy, busy night in the bluff city. the great Roy Orbison was found shot to death just outside his pawn shop. also, just a few blocks away, Justin Timberlake was found with a bullet through his heart. both will be sorely missed by the rest of the town members.

Ely's info
Name = Roy Orbison
Faction = Town
Role = Pawn Shop Owner = you have 2 guns for sale. Players must request of me to buy a gun from you (by name) ie - "i want to buy a gun from ely". I will submit to you any requests and you will choose who gets to fill out an application which gives their name, role, and faction. You may then sell him the gun or deny their request. If accepted, their information will then be submitted to the state at the end of the phase which will be processed during the night and you will have the results at the beginning of the next day phase. the pawn shop is only open during the day. the report you get back only tells you if all information was the entire truth or not on your application.
there may be 2 or more players that correctly identify you as the pawn shop owner and make the request but i will only verify your role to the 1 (if any) that you allow to fill out an application.

Mada's info
Name = Justin Timberlake
Faction = Town
Role = Vanilla = no special ability

Good game to both of you - it was a tough way to die
it is now day 3. normally i would advise people to rest up at night but perhaps you should try to catch a good long nap today so that you can stay up and keep watch tomorrow night. in the meantime, go ahead w your discussions and cast your votes.

you new players may not know that you can look back at post #1 at the player list and see who is dead and who is still in the game.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
#Lynch Crywolf

I have a chat with Crywolf and he is the only person who reached out to me when I asked if Abs reached out to any of us earlier. He claimed Abs told him the same as Abs told me only after I gave up the chat from Abs. 

Abs claimed to me that he knew that E5 was the Pawn shop owner. When I asked Wolf if Abs gave him the name of the Pawn shop owner he said he did but wouldn't give me the name. The rest of the conversation Wolf acted confused and dodged questions.

For this reason Wolf is suspect.

2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Gg guys! Long live the king

Elvis pun for his name or babble.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
Well I did not know if Thick was lying or not, so I felt that I had no reason to tell Thick that Abs told me Ely is PSO. If thats the only reason your voting me, then we got a problem. I also did not act confused nor did I doge questions, I have to work in real life.
ThickTalon
#Lynch Crywolf

I have a chat with Crywolf and he is the only person who reached out to me when I asked if Abs reached out to any of us earlier. He claimed Abs told him the same as Abs told me only after I gave up the chat from Abs. 

Abs claimed to me that he knew that E5 was the Pawn shop owner. When I asked Wolf if Abs gave him the name of the Pawn shop owner he said he did but wouldn't give me the name. The rest of the conversation Wolf acted confused and dodged questions.

For this reason Wolf is suspect.

New Mafia game coming
Crywolf is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Here is my proof Thick(check our PMs if you want to double check)
Abs claimed that Ely was the PSO and that Ely was neutral, something you never mentioned in our PMS:
Abs said:
17 May 2024, 13:03
Ely is the Pawn Shop owner and I believe to be a Neutral with a win clause to not town

This can’t be good
Right from my Pms with Abs, we need to more logical in our Lynch votes, don't just throw something down, even if you are just pressuring me to reveal things, which if that's the case, then you can do that in our Pms together. Remember, town needs to be unified, and I have already been verified by several people, one including Rock
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf is online.