• 335 posts
  • Page 15 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
Your 1st PM and I think activity in the game was only a partial reveal to me. Even after Abs was caught.
Most of us know you would not trust me even if the moderator said to. You say there something smelly with the mod. In fact I think you said that in a past game.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
LizardMagpie
Lynch ThickTalon
Hey you got the bold down! see, Mafia gets easier the more you play, hope your enjoying this
New Mafia game coming
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Your 1st PM and I think activity in the game was only a partial reveal to me. Even after Abs was caught.
Most of us know you would not trust me even if the moderator said to. You say there something smelly with the mod. In fact I think you said that in a past game.

So because I missed the beginning 2 days I am suspect?
TLM has not told me to trust you, quit spinning falsehoods. And yes TLM is the MOD and his Mafia play is very close to your current play.
2ofclubs wrote:
Keeping my vote on Thick
As ALL Town should.
If you believe I conned both guns out of Ely and outed mafia Abs then started picking off town including killing PSO who would have got verification I lied on application. Then you know my master plan is to lynch mafia Thick so I can have solo mafia win. Oh wait there is still 6 players who can vote me out. Now that would be a bad play.
Fyi if Thick has 2 votes the earlie pole is.
2 clubs - Thick and Thicktalon
3 Thick - clubs, Lizard and wolf
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs

So because I missed the beginning 2 days I am suspect?
TLM has not told me to trust you, quit spinning falsehoods. And yes TLM is the MOD and his Mafia play is very close to your current play.
Maybe if you mean similar as in reveal, unit town with single and group PMs and out the scum. I will own that.
I won't own it as a long mafia scum con.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
1.5 hours I will be offline around phase change.
2 clubs - Thick and Thicktalon if he truly has double vote
4 Thick - clubs, Lizard Histo wolf 2 verified town and 2 semi verified town newbs
This lynch is for the fallen town.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I would love to say GG but I won't, you all target players that are active and leave the inactive be. This has become a typical play from this site, and gotten old TBH, the best play for mafia Dom 12 is to not play and sit on your hands. My old mentor Hood said it best, "gotten old real fast". Don't change your votes just because I am venting, but make your own choices.

From hence forward you clubs are known as enemy #1 from this bird of prey... adios amig...err....enemigo! I will expect an apology and your resignation shortly after 21:00. Well done in handing the game over.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Thick, I don’t have any communication with you whatsoever. I have been mostly content to follow the mob. I’ve been questionable Smelly information from you. However, I’m not 100% sure, so besides just throwing it back at clubs; Do you have any better suggestions for today’s Lynch vote in the 11th hour?
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
Thick, I don’t have any communication with you whatsoever. I have been mostly content to follow the mob. I’ve been questionable Smelly information from you. However, I’m not 100% sure, so besides just throwing it back at clubs; Do you have any better suggestions for today’s Lynch vote in the 11th hour?

I don't. But I do understand finally how to play this game.
ThickTalon wrote:
Blue I gave my thoughts. You can read back now or later.

But all should take a look at yourselves instead of following the flute player blindly. Why even play?
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well I think you may be telling the truth…..maybe.
But I also don’t think clubs has so many fooled.
I doubt I’ll vote for you, but I don’t know about shooting in the dark and starting a bad bandwagon. Gonna wait till last min and some replies before I decide