• 335 posts
  • Page 14 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Lol. Ok. I'm smelly?

You are smelly.

What else do you need from via PM clubs for me to come off your list?
You know if your my list you are on everyone's list.
I want bot you and notors UNEDITED FULL role PM in a PM to me . I am town and you should have no reason to give it to me if your mafia you know I am town.
Both of you can die just what order and do you want to be a casualty of friendly fire.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I can die if it helps flush out a mafia...I have no great ability...only my vote.. so if you taking me out helps so be it.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I can die if it helps flush out a mafia...I have no great ability...only my vote.. so if you taking me out helps so be it.
Lol you are not a martyr only TLM Ely and I are known for that play. Are learning something from us old timers?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I want you to post your real mafia role here in the the thread "quote' / "unquote"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
I want you to post your real mafia role here in the the thread "quote' / ''unquote"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#LYNCH THICKTALON
;) my foul feathered friend
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Dumb move..

#Lynch 2ofclubs

Let your flock follow you, you Sir have just lost the game for town.

As the Mayor I would like to have a full pardon and apology on record from the Super Sport driving card guy.

Also you all would be smart to watch it when clubs takes control so early in a game.....it is a very TLM mafia play that clubs "learned" from an elder
ThickTalon wrote:
Let's take a look at who is booted...

Rock, Abs, E5, Mada......all great players. 2 of Clubs surely would have been on the list if he wasn't mafia.

For the record....I don't claim to know if clubs is mafia but it is certainly odd
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok all vote Notor. I will just shoot Thick tonight in the dark as an alibi so I don't have to not apologize. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.