• 335 posts
  • Page 16 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I would love to say GG but I won't, you all target players that are active and leave the inactive be. This has become a typical play from this site, and gotten old TBH, the best play for mafia Dom 12 is to not play and sit on your hands. My old mentor Hood said it best, "gotten old real fast". Don't change your votes just because I am venting, but make your own choices.

From hence forward you clubs are known as enemy #1 from this bird of prey... adios amig...err....enemigo! I will expect an apology and your resignation shortly after 21:00. Well done in handing the game over.
I have been enmy #1 / 1st kill for along time or 1 of 2 if TLM is playing.
Consider I came right out with my town reveal the with mafia Abs outing, 1st lynch vote and pushed it. Yeah that's a mafia a move. LOL if I could put a percent on you being town it be a single digit.
Let's say Ely and I are sharing the bait bucket when fishing remember him saying he caught a big one. Rest His soul.
Don't forget we had 3 verified when the game took off almost like the mafia knowing eachother from the start.
The only inactive is Dog.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Noto if you don’t know what to do don’t vote for cubs and tie it up. That puts me in an awkward position lol.
Clubs is playing above his pay grade if he is not town.
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
So tired of the 2oC rule. Lynch2oC

That vote makes you mafia or poor sport voting proven town and mafia outer.
I am dialing in the barrel sites on you.

Oh ABs was never part of the verified team and tried claimed Rock star sherrif to us right up to the end he wasnt.
Thick die of his own play not by me. Don't blame me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
We still have town count and if Thick lives I will shoot notor for dragging it out.
@ notor - why not no vote and let me make a mistake on town Thick¿
Because you have to try and save your brother mafia and even if you inherit his kill if is the killer you are still out numbered.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Thick and noto both offline. Don’t like that. Still not sure but:
#lynch thick
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote
thick - 4 - clubs, lizmag, histo, blue
clubs - 2 - thick, npat
npat - 1 - cw
did not vote - 2 - dogb, jacob
dead and can not vote - 4 - rock, abs, mada, ely

after counting the votes and the application of abilities = thick is dead

thick
Name = B. B. King
Faction = Town
Role = Mayor = your vote will count double

good game thick

it is now night 4 - get your requests for use of night abilities in
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Dang it thick. We all had are doubts. I am sorry but we couldn't get the smel off you and had to take the chance you were singing your way out of a swing.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
fyi - for the new players
when a players dies - often the moderator will simply say to him in PM "sorry, but you are dead". after that he will include him in another chat room set up exclusively for the dead players to chat about the game and compare notes and theories. this is the only place dead players are suppose to discuss the game. they may make a statement in the forum to the effect of "good bye" but are not suppose to say anything else about what they think about the game that might influence another player. there is where the moderator may reveal info to the dead players about who is who in the game. any chat room that they were already in can continue and they can monitor those discussions but not say anything. players can likewise set up new PM chat rooms w multiple players and include dead players just to let them see what is being discussed.
there is a chat room now with TLM, rock, ely, mada, abs, and now thick. play in such a way that you are not next to join them :)
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Yeah Clubs that was some bad beef with Thick today,

another town down, and only 1 Mafia gone. what can we do at this point? little protection+ and little ways to find anything= we are screwed as Town.
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
Only you and only verfied left.
Nothing from dog - maybe he is mafia and completely quiet publicly.
Histo went silent so that ability is gone.
Lizard is playing too good for lost newb and there is his 1st post.
Blue and nortor are caplabe of leading mafia in absence of Abs.
Jacob called out abs with claiming it was his role but may have been a cover since abs was caught.
Notor attacked me in thread with being tired as his reasoning.
Mafia knew thick was town.
Haven't been able to use vote behavior beside non abs votes yet they new abs was caught so they could vote for abs and stay hidden.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
Only you and only verfied left.
Nothing from dog - maybe he is mafia and completely quiet publicly.
Histo went silent so that ability is gone.
Lizard is playing too good for lost newb and there is his 1st post.
Blue and nortor are caplabe of leading mafia in absence of Abs.
Jacob called out abs with claiming it was his role but may have been a cover since abs was caught.
Notor attacked me in thread with being tired as his reasoning.
Mafia knew thick was town.
Haven't been able to use vote behavior beside non abs votes yet they new abs was caught so they could vote for abs and stay hidden.

You're kidding, right? Tired is not my reasoning, 2oC lol. All I did was ask a question in the forum, and then (like thick said would happen) I became the target. Maybe people dont respond to you in PM because you act as the gatekeeper for "brining me town status". I