• 335 posts
  • Page 8 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
LizardMagpie
Who is it that we're proposing to lynch?

And who suggested that whoever-it-is be lynched?
No body. I tried to start a band wagon on Jacob that went nowhere. So I changed it to my true No lynch position.
Getting nowhere trying to unify town and guess I will be the 1st typical mafia night kill. :(
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good job histo - you got your vote in just before the deadline - we put it in bold to make it easier for the moderator to see it and count the votes

the deadline/phase changeover time in this game is 21:30 server clock (up top of page). it will be different each game depending on what moderator for that game makes it.
and i am allowed to edit my post like this but players are not. if you make a mistake or want to add anything = just make another post
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
histoplasmosis wrote:
i wouldnt have voted if you hadnt sent me a msg to vote, i forget to look the forum & dont understand anything anyway, messages i can read
histoplasmosis wrote:
im sorry to everyone i think im the worst mafia player ever, i probably should not have joined, my apologies, is there Resign in Mafia ?? Lynch me !!!
LizardMagpie wrote:
Well I vote not to lynch Jacob - or anyone else for that matter.

Do I need to put that in bold with a hashtag - I don't know how to do that....don't lynch Jacob

There.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
good job histo - you got your vote in just before the deadline - we put it in bold to make it easier for the moderator to see it and count the votes

the deadline/phase changeover time in this game is 21:30 server clock (up top of page). it will be different each game depending on what moderator for that game makes it.
and i am allowed to edit my post like this but players are not. if you make a mistake or want to add anything = just make another post

you are doing fine - - you will get the hang of it :)
Live long and prosper
LizardMagpie wrote:
histoplasmosis
can we vote ourself, can we change our vote ? 
#Lynch Histoplasmosis
I think that probably makes you the only player in the game nobody is going to want to lynch!

If it's any consolation I don't really know what I'm doing either
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lizmag - you are doing great too - the 1st game is very confusing for all players
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Histo you are doing fine!! It will get exciting and you will have fun aka get addicted.
We can vote ourselves.
Madas post has a link in it that's a count down clock for an old game.
Every one is new sometime and every game is new with different themes, abilities, twist, good vs bad ratio.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes on LMP lizmagpie.
What's up with Dog?
Nobody die its now night and mafia likely has a kill ability.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Thick and Jacob probably wouldnt give me a gun so i am going to apply with Blue at least there is a chance.  More truth.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
histoplasmosis
can we vote ourself, can we change our vote ?
yes you can vote for yourself and yes you can change your vote up until the deadline.
Live long and prosper