• 335 posts
  • Page 8 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
LizardMagpie
Who is it that we're proposing to lynch?

And who suggested that whoever-it-is be lynched?
No body. I tried to start a band wagon on Jacob that went nowhere. So I changed it to my true No lynch position.
Getting nowhere trying to unify town and guess I will be the 1st typical mafia night kill. :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good job histo - you got your vote in just before the deadline - we put it in bold to make it easier for the moderator to see it and count the votes

the deadline/phase changeover time in this game is 21:30 server clock (up top of page). it will be different each game depending on what moderator for that game makes it.
and i am allowed to edit my post like this but players are not. if you make a mistake or want to add anything = just make another post
Live long and prosper
histoplasmosis wrote:
i wouldnt have voted if you hadnt sent me a msg to vote, i forget to look the forum & dont understand anything anyway, messages i can read
histoplasmosis wrote:
im sorry to everyone i think im the worst mafia player ever, i probably should not have joined, my apologies, is there Resign in Mafia ?? Lynch me !!!
LizardMagpie wrote:
Well I vote not to lynch Jacob - or anyone else for that matter.

Do I need to put that in bold with a hashtag - I don't know how to do that....don't lynch Jacob

There.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
good job histo - you got your vote in just before the deadline - we put it in bold to make it easier for the moderator to see it and count the votes

the deadline/phase changeover time in this game is 21:30 server clock (up top of page). it will be different each game depending on what moderator for that game makes it.
and i am allowed to edit my post like this but players are not. if you make a mistake or want to add anything = just make another post

you are doing fine - - you will get the hang of it :)
Live long and prosper
LizardMagpie wrote:
histoplasmosis
can we vote ourself, can we change our vote ? 
#Lynch Histoplasmosis
I think that probably makes you the only player in the game nobody is going to want to lynch!

If it's any consolation I don't really know what I'm doing either
2ofclubs wrote:
Histo you are doing fine!! It will get exciting and you will have fun aka get addicted.
We can vote ourselves.
Madas post has a link in it that's a count down clock for an old game.
Every one is new sometime and every game is new with different themes, abilities, twist, good vs bad ratio.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes on LMP lizmagpie.
What's up with Dog?
Nobody die its now night and mafia likely has a kill ability.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Thick and Jacob probably wouldnt give me a gun so i am going to apply with Blue at least there is a chance.  More truth.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
histoplasmosis
can we vote ourself, can we change our vote ?
yes you can vote for yourself and yes you can change your vote up until the deadline.
Live long and prosper