• 335 posts
  • Page 3 of 23
Tennesseelogman wrote:
need to see a forum post from liz, thick, dogb, blue, npat, and mada to show that they know the game has started and that they are engaged
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
It happened. I was the 1st to 100% truly revealed my stats as Town Vanilla with no abilities, less full name.
I am no TLM but as stated will do my utmost to support town.
Doc sor cop please protect me.
For anyone questioning my reveal and reading into it. yes it is a direct copy and paste and any typos are or out of the norm discrepancies were there. If you question one semi noticable out of the norm. PM me saying you do and and I will tell you what it is.
♣︎♣︎♧♧100%town
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
LizardMagpie wrote:
Right - I've googled the rules and have (slightly) more of an idea what it's all about.

So we're about to go into night - yes? And after we wake up somebody might have been killed, and the remainder have to decide/discuss/vote on who they think might have been in the mafia?

Now, given that it's the first time I've played, and since I have next to no idea what I'm doing, I would have thought there's next to no chance he's going to choose me as a mafiosa. It would be like putting a loaded gun in the hand of an infant. And I would have thought the same would apply to any other new players.

And, if I was a mafiosa, the last thing I would do would be to waste a bullet on someone who so clearly has no idea what he's doing.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we did hear from LizardMagpie - most of us will not type out that long name every time - so mag for short
welcome mag
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
LizardMagpie
Right - I've googled the rules and have (slightly) more of an idea what it's all about.

So we're about to go into night - yes? And after we wake up somebody might have been killed, and the remainder have to decide/discuss/vote on who they think might have been in the mafia?

Now, given that it's the first time I've played, and since I have next to no idea what I'm doing, I would have thought there's next to no chance he's going to choose me as a mafiosa. It would be like putting a loaded gun in the hand of an infant. And I would have thought the same would apply to any other new players.

And, if I was a mafiosa, the last thing I would do would be to waste a bullet on someone who so clearly has no idea what he's doing.
You are correct-tho remember that the first night is protected from Mafia kills according to TLM(short for Tenneseelogman). We have an early start on Night abilities as the guns can only be obtained after the night, assuming I got the rules correct
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
Welcome new folks. We won't take advantage of you. We want to educate and have more players.
Everybody claimed town.
Mafia role can and has landed on newbs.
As far as gun, town can't afford to waste the single shot and possibly have friendly fire on another town.
The doc cop detective need to keep role secrete. Only confide in a verified town.
Honest Detective and TLM moderator can verify everything else is not.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
As usual I will state intel that i have that no one believes.
I know of 5town players (non mafia).
The lack of PMs is slightly concerning.
Beware of scum (mafia) mis direct, smoke and mirror's, lies, back stabbing, hoodwinked, broken truces...
Hoods not here so we don't have to worry about be killed purposely by own faction LOL
Mada your quiet?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Down are you with us?
Also just because blue thick notor etc haven't claim town doesn't mean they are not.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
@TLM... just curious. The ask to buy a gun is via PM with you included on the day phase? or any phase, but one per day?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
@TLM... just curious. The ask to buy a gun is via PM with you included on the day phase?

day phase only
but one per day?
yes - each player can make 1 request per day by naming who they think the pso might be.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
night 1 has started and will end at 21:30 = nobody died
any night abilities are now available except for a mafia kill - submit your request by PM. sleep well while you can :)
the forum is still open and PMs are available
mainly for the new players = many mafia games on here do not allow forum chat or PMs at night but this one does. some restrict forum chat or PMs altogether or PMs are limited in some other way. this game is fairly simple and easy to keep up with the guidelines.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Did anyone hit the lotto and get a gun? I will here your private confession in a PM. I hope mafia didn't cheat and now have 2 guns. That said this is the last phase we can get organized against the mafia. Let's keep the PMs to a 1vs 1 to avoid a mole.
I will claim having 3 PMs with overly cautious players. But that's understandable. What's not is the inactive players and 1 post claiming present doesn't really count as active.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.