• 335 posts
  • Page 9 of 23
Crywolf wrote:
If the Pawn shop owner was Neutral, is there a reason why that person would not help Town out?
Very Into Loud Lousy Ants Gifting Everyone Rocks
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
I just edited assumed PSO was neutral
Yes same
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Here, monitoring quiet low to nil thread activity.
I speculate a 8-1-4 game ratio. Town neutral mafia.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
also, what is the win clause of the Pawn Shop owner? The fact they can deny any reqeust for firearms is odd as basically they control the game?

Seems a very powerful role!
histoplasmosis wrote:
will there be more lynchings and voting ? & im not a very good liar, so probably never make a good player
well im not sure why everyone thinks the game is heating up or things will happen, i dont really got much info about anything yet even going back and reading forum LOL
What is the overall timetable for the game is each 24 period some phase ?

well in real life i think it'd be great to be real Mafia and whack people i wanted to get rid of, My favorite movies are robberies and gang robberies, but i like when the good guys get revenge on the bad guys too

Dermot Muldoney had a decent movie 6 out of 10 where he got dudes who were prostitution ringleaders, his daughter had been killed

Swinging from a rope, aka lynching, not a great way to go LOL , i like the movies where people survived a lynching Did anyone see that Norwegian movie with the ex General who got some gold and went thru hell to get it to the bank era WW2 Germans involved i forge the title but it's my kind of movie especially when some of it comes across realistic
2ofclubs wrote:
I have 1 PM reply from Thick. Basically just a hello.
Wondering about PSO 's Win Clause myself.
Only thing I come up with is neutral and not put a gun in bad guys hand.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
will there be more lynchings and voting ?
each day phase, all remaining players have the opportunity to cast a lynch vote = player with the most votes is eliminated from the game and his information including his faction is revealed.
each night phase is when players with abilities get to use them. there is oftentimes a town member with the ability to investigate another player. however he must be careful how he uses/reveals that information because if mafia find out he is the investigator - they will likely attempt a kill on him. i say attempt because there is often a town member with the role of doctor that can save another town player if he guess correctly who the mafia is going to shoot at.
the mafia team will usually know who each other is and will be in a chat room together and decide who to shoot each night phase.
well im not sure why everyone thinks the game is heating up or things will happen
there is not much being said here in the forum but there is quite a bit of PM chat going on (i monitor all chats so i know).
i like the movies where people survived a lynching
me too - what's the one where Clint Eastwood survives and then because a marshal to exact revenge?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
histoplasmosis
will there be more lynchings and voting ? & im not a very good liar, so probably never make a good player
well im not sure why everyone thinks the game is heating up or things will happen, i dont really got much info about anything yet even going back and reading forum LOL

well in real life i think it'd be great to be real Mafia and whack people i wanted to get rid of, My favorite movies are robberies and gang robberies, but i like when the good guys get revenge on the bad guys too

Dermot Muldoney had a decent movie 6 out of 10 where he got dudes who were prostitution ringleaders, his daughter had been killed

Swinging from a rope, aka lynching, not a great way to go LOL , i like the movies where people survived a lynching Did anyone see that Norwegian movie with the ex General who got some gold and went thru hell to get it to the bank era WW2 Germans involved i forge the title but it's my kind of movie especially when some of it comes across realistic
Phase is evry 24 hours by server clock. Generally nights are kills and ability usage. Days are lynch votes. Players don't always die ech phase - hense day 2 lynch was a no lynch. At night a target may be protected or healed. Or killer was blocked. We actually had game themes of Prison (guards v convicts). Cartel v DEA, valentine day Mas (cops v mafia) along with haunted house, garden slugs, Romeo Juilette, starters, the dark side .....all good v evil. Don't worry you tested the the water and hopefully addicted.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
histoplasmosis

Don't worry, I was beyond lost when I first played. Almost gave up after but after a couple games, things started to make more sense and once it does, it becomes a very fun and addictive game.

Stick with it no matter how lost you feel and you will learn and pick things up as you go.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
The Gauntlet or High plains drifter.
Ahh Kelly's Hero and the dirty dozen. I love 6 underground. Die Hard. Mr. And Mrs Smith. Heat Gone in 60 seconds. Ocean 13
Any battle involving hiest cars with a race against time.
Uh what was the movie where the wife goes to prison and he breaks her out and race to the boarder. Tons of plotting and mis-directs.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.