• 207 posts
  • Page 14 of 14
notoriouspat wrote:
Thanks for hosting TLM! This is my favorite set up and would love to play in the future with 18!
anuorre wrote:
Thanks TLM!

That game had elements of Dominating (luck) and intrigued.

Great job townie getting rid of the Mafia scum.

@rcomer727 why did you vote to heal yourself in the last round?
And why did you steal my vote?

anuorre wrote:
And (slight rant) the Sheriff is a pretty useless role!

For the entire game, I couldn't even do a basic investigation - either I got distracted or the person was jailed.

And EVEN if I had done an investigation, I wouldn't even get a proper result - if I investigated the Godfather I would have gotten a false positive. Ugh.
And my results would be shared with the Mayor! I couldn't even keep the results to myself (mayor has the ability to steal a vote too)
And the cherry on top, my investigation is not definitive (suspicious / innocent) and liable to be influenced (someone can be "framed";)

My extra ability (Psychic) turned out to be 10 times better.

Rockbert wrote:
Looking forward to the next one. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rcomer727 wrote:
anuorre
Thanks TLM!

That game had elements of Dominating (luck) and intrigued.

Great job townie getting rid of the Mafia scum.

@rcomer727 why did you vote to heal yourself in the last round?
And why did you steal my vote?

I healed myself because I had a (correct) feeling that I was going to get killed. I told 2oc my role early on and knew that if I died it could mess up our game since I had the vote stealing which I stole from Blue planning on lynching him with it if he wasn't killed.
I stole your vote earlier bc I thought you might be the jester so wanted to make sure you couldn't lynch yourself
Tennesseelogman wrote:
does anybody else check here 4 times a day to see if there's another mafia game brewing?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh cool, this is done. I just haven’t looked as this thread at all as I was busy, but I can go plan another one over the upcoming week. I should have some September free time before I dissolve myself completely in final year Uni.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rcomer727 wrote:
Madagascarter
Oh cool, this is done. I just haven’t looked as this thread at all as I was busy, but I can go plan another one over the upcoming week. I should have some September free time before I dissolve myself completely in final year Uni.
Yeah mada!!!!