• 207 posts
  • Page 5 of 14
2ofclubs wrote:
Jailer
Jailor - Choose to jail somebody each night. You can choose to execute them, dealing a Powerful Attack to the target. Executing a Townie will result in you losing your execution ability.
Your prisoner gains Powerful Defense against other attacks, and has all actions against him blocked, and will be role blocked that Night.
A Jailed target will receive the following message
Jailor asks: "What is your role?".
What would you like me to tell the jailor who may choose to execute you?
maximum 25 word message.  
Can Kill / Block / has a private chat. Pretty powerful townie.
Yes I was jailed and it has proven I am town to 2 I hope. Also with my posts the rest should know it.

Ps anaxagore isn't in this game.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Should go w/o saying if someone dies or an attempt tonight that I a Not a killer. I ALREADY CLAIMED THAT in post 27 and 30 so now it should be proven.
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no body died last night and there is nothing else to report
it is now day 2 . PMs and the forum are open for chat.
submit your lynch votes and any appropriate requests to use abilities by PM anytime between now and the 21:00 deadline. there were no early vote ballets submitted
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results
no lynch - 5 - thick, rock, blue, 2oc, kc
Kc - 1 - abs   SCUMMY move
no vote - 3 - anuorre, notor, rc - each lost some or all of their abilities for a future phase  Becuase they didn't know their scum buddies and lost their night ability.

nobody died

Well there are my suspects. even though votes are private, we can still discuss. Plus its easier to flip via PM discusssions.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Interesting Clubs. That might just be the Town, neutral, Mafia layout right there. In that order. Abs would be the strongest person to handle a neutral role. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have incorporated some of the previously unassigned role abilities into some existing roles. this should make things more interesting
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
vote results
no lynch - 5 - thick, rock, blue, 2oc, kc
Kc - 1 - abs   SCUMMY move
no vote - 3 - anuorre, notor, rc - each lost some or all of their abilities for a future phase  Becuase they didn't know their scum buddies and lost their night ability.

nobody died

Well there are my suspects. even though votes are private, we can still discuss. Plus its easier to flip via PM discusssions.

Yeah, looks pretty fishy to me those three did not vote. #Lynch Anuorre. I also think it's concerning that Abs voted for KC, but for now I will stick with this vote, subject to change.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
I’m not Mafia, I just currently have 4 kids under 7 years old and all On summer holidays so no time at all!

Not sure what I can say apart from Rock has hard claimed Town to me so far
Abs wrote:
Do we lynch in forum now or message to Ten?