• 207 posts
  • Page 3 of 14
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have corrected the jailer's role description to show that it is a night ability.

get your lynch votes in to me by PM. None of the votes listed here in the forum count. i can assure you - you do not want to skip voting.

be sure to include me in all PMs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
anuorre
You are way too suspicious, Rockbert. Way too suspicious.

Have you even considered the possibility that I am telling the truth?

I asked you to reveal roles and you certainly know how say much without saying anything. So what role have you been given, Mr Rockbert?

@2oc are you claiming to be GodFather?

Rockbert
anuorre
I know it's aggressive and controversial but I am willing to put myself out there. We have only 9 players so not much room to mess around.

I suggest we reveal our roles NOW before nightfall. I don't care if you lie, which likely some will. But if you're a townie you have nothing to lose. Otherwise we will start Day 2 none the wiser. We will have no "data" to cross examine, no words to fall back on.

I will start.

I am a Psychic.

Again, you don't need to trust me or anyone at face value. This just gives us additional data point to which we can use to weed out people.

Interesting idea, certainly worth considering and I am doing so. One thing I wanted to address I guess is that it's really a gamble doing that because there is no way Tennessee could use all the roles for each faction, so if you were not the psychic, you're really gambling on which ones he did / did not use and if someone can refute that. Bold move.

I don't see how that's dodging. I was merely pointing out the fact that by divulging your role so early in a game with half the usual players, which means that many of the roles will not have been used is a bold move. Now Clubs says he is the Psychic. So now that makes one of you a liar, and how do we know which one? I could claim psychic too. I won't, but I am town, but I am not going to give the mafia an easy target this early in the game.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Obviuosly  everyone will claim town or nothing day one. Oh wait I claimed town and mafia LoL.
It may be a slow game with Intel being ie. "you will get three names, at least one of which is evil. On even-numbered Nights, you will get two names, at least one of which is good" then you add in Detection Immunity, Framing, Role block, extra roles, Twns twist etc
Long way to 100% confirmed.
♣︎♣︎

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Well I am happy to report I am a townie, please any other genuine townie reach out for a casual chat, many thanks!
ThickTalon wrote:
Hi. Sorry wife has been sick.

I will check in, I am glad to say I am town again.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
those who have not yet voted w 7 minutes until deadline
anuorre
notor
RC
KC
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results coming soon. i will extend the voting for those who missed it for an additional hour since this is a different way to lynch vote than normal
however
it is now night 1 - submit your action request now
forum chat is still open but no Private Messaging each other
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results
no lynch - 5 - thick, rock, blue, 2oc, kc
Kc - 1 - abs
no vote - 3 - anuorre, notor, rc - each lost some or all of their abilities for a future phase

nobody died
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results
no lynch - 5 - thick, rock, blue, 2oc, kc Town
Kc - 1 - abs. Neutral
no vote - 3 - anuorre, notor, rc - each lost some or all of their abilities for a future phase MafiA

nobody died
Could it be that simple?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.