• 207 posts
  • Page 2 of 14
2ofclubs wrote:
Why so quiet. If nobody post, we might as well jump to the night and hope the population doesnt decrease by dawn.
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
What do you all think the split is? 4 Town, 2 Neutral, and 3 Mafia?

Im trying to figure out who the essential roles are here. Role listings on TLMs first post kind of go in order of importance, except for maybe the town roles.
Rockbert wrote:
#No lynch for now.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
anuorre wrote:
I know it's aggressive and controversial but I am willing to put myself out there. We have only 9 players so not much room to mess around.

I suggest we reveal our roles NOW before nightfall. I don't care if you lie, which likely some will. But if you're a townie you have nothing to lose. Otherwise we will start Day 2 none the wiser. We will have no "data" to cross examine, no words to fall back on.

I will start.

I am a Psychic.

Again, you don't need to trust me or anyone at face value. This just gives us additional data point to which we can use to weed out people.
Rockbert wrote:
anuorre
I know it's aggressive and controversial but I am willing to put myself out there. We have only 9 players so not much room to mess around.

I suggest we reveal our roles NOW before nightfall. I don't care if you lie, which likely some will. But if you're a townie you have nothing to lose. Otherwise we will start Day 2 none the wiser. We will have no "data" to cross examine, no words to fall back on.

I will start.

I am a Psychic.

Again, you don't need to trust me or anyone at face value. This just gives us additional data point to which we can use to weed out people.

Interesting idea, certainly worth considering and I am doing so. One thing I wanted to address I guess is that it's really a gamble doing that because there is no way Tennessee could use all the roles for each faction, so if you were not the psychic, you're really gambling on which ones he did / did not use and if someone can refute that. Bold move.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
18 roles and 9 players.
I will claim town psychic and mafia God father.
Other words - nothing. Why?
Anuorre if you are bad, you now have a target for night 1 and can possible set your kill order.
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
You are way too suspicious, Rockbert. Way too suspicious.

Have you even considered the possibility that I am telling the truth?

I asked you to reveal roles and you certainly know how say much without saying anything. So what role have you been given, Mr Rockbert?

@2oc are you claiming to be GodFather?

Rockbert
anuorre

I will start.

I am a Psychic.

Interesting idea, certainly worth considering and I am doing so. One thing I wanted to address I guess is that it's really a gamble doing that because there is no way Tennessee could use all the roles for each faction, so if you were not the psychic, you're really gambling on which ones he did / did not use and if someone can refute that. Bold move.
2ofclubs wrote:
Kill order' as in get powerful roles revealed and set the kill schedule/plan.
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
What role have you been given 2oC?

OR if you feel the need for some privacy, reveal your allegiance? Are you townie or part of the secret society?
2ofclubs wrote:
I also claimed psychic which makes one of us a liar.
Why would I claim #1 mafia and increase being a target on top of being somes favorite early target.
Of you are psychic check me out tonight - I have nothing to hide/keep from town.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
On day 2 mafia will know who are town. Why give them our roles too?
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
Then don't reveal roles - just towner OR NOT. Simple.

Let's make it simple - secret society members will know who the townies and neutral are on Day 2. That gives them a HUGE advantage.

Why start Day 2 when we will be none the wiser?

One person will likely die - since odds are that if the GF kills someone it will NOT be a secret society member. So he will take his gun, aim and fire.

We will start Day 2 clueless. And start pointing fingers. Then it becomes mob justice.

1 - Rockbert - (dodging)
2 - KC321 -
3 - 2ofclubs - Psychic
4 - ThickTalon -
5 - anuorre - Psychic
6 - notoriouspat-
7 - Rcomer727 -
8 - Bluegoetz -
9 - Abs -
2ofclubs wrote:
anuorre
Then don't reveal roles - just towner OR NOT. Simple.

Let's make it simple - secret society members will know who the townies and neutral are on Day 2. That gives them a HUGE advantage.

Why start Day 2 when we will be none the wiser?

One person will likely die - since odds are that if the GF kills someone it will NOT be a secret society member. So he will take his gun, aim and fire.

We will start Day 2 clueless. And start pointing fingers. Then it becomes mob justice.

1 - Rockbert - (dodging)
2 - KC321 -
3 - 2ofclubs - Psychic town
4 - ThickTalon -
5 - anuorre - Psychic
6 - notoriouspat-
7 - Rcomer727 -
8 - Bluegoetz -
9 - Abs -
I can't kill or heal
WRKD4IT