• 207 posts
  • Page 9 of 14
Bluegoetz wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:   Posted: Today, 15:30 
Post #117
Blue - you voted with 2 of C (GODFATHER)

Should we suspect you are a partner to the Mafia crime boss?

inquiring minds would like to know

Even though clubs turned out bad, he said the right thing in the forum for the town. There are too few to blind lynch on day 1. So I voted no lynch, abs did not. I found that a little suspicious and nothing else of substance was being said so I voted him. I still don’t have any information. Clubs voting abs could have been planned between them? Or could be nothing. Anuorre has said some odd things, but I’ve never played with him before so I don’t know what to make of it. Just about everyone else is on even footing so far as I’m concerned.
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
Post #117

Even though clubs turned out bad, he said the right thing in the forum for the town. There are too few to blind lynch on day 1. So I voted no lynch, abs did not. I found that a little suspicious and nothing else of substance was being said so I voted him. I still don’t have any information. Clubs voting abs could have been planned between them? Or could be nothing. Anuorre has said some odd things, but I’ve never played with him before so I don’t know what to make of it. Just about everyone else is on even footing so far as I’m concerned.

Fair enough. 

You playing from the shadows is your MO, as last HOOD TOWN game, I was the SK who trusted the Godfather.

Never-the-less that was then this is now...

Abs you have quite I bit of salt on your name.
Rcomer727 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Post #117

Anourre seems to be town imo based on our chats. I'm leaving towards abs at the moment but have nothing concrete
Abs wrote:
ThickTalon
Bluegoetz
Post #117

Fair enough. 

You playing from the shadows is your MO, as last HOOD TOWN game, I was the SK who trusted the Godfather.

Never-the-less that was then this is now...

Abs you have quite I bit of salt on your name.

I took a wild guess and it worked out, when it doubt, go for Clubs and it worked!

I have no salt, just the ashes of a GodFather at my feet ;)

P.S I will need help now
Rockbert wrote:
I don't think the Jester has a kill does he? Also, if the Jester gets lynched he wins.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
though I will say, based on what he posted, Abs is looking like a neutral to me. That means that if he can kill he will again and it doesn't have to be a mafia, he has to kill both town and mafia (if he is in fact the Serial Killer)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Are you voting to lynch Abs?
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results

abs - 6 - rc, notor. kc, thick. blue, rock
blue - 1 - anuorre
no vote - 1 - abs - lost some or all of his abilities for a future phase (not really since he is dead)
dead and can not vote - 1 - 2oc

after the application of abilities - abs was killed - he was the jailor

it is now night 3 - get your night requests in
forum chat only - no PMs at night
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rcomer727 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
everyone enters the night w all their abilities available to them :)
So true. Definitely lost here