• 207 posts
  • Page 13 of 14
anuorre wrote:
Blue please answer the question, again

ThickTalon
Blue - you voted with Rockbert (GODFATHER)

Should we suspect you are a partner to the Mafia crime boss?

inquiring minds would like to know.

-----

Countdown: Night Day 4, no PM
Bluegoetz wrote:
Rock played a great game on my end and had me convinced.
(Well played rock I think this was your greatest performance on me yet, and we’ve played quite a few games together)
To the rest of the group I was on autopilot and didn’t play well.
anuorre wrote:
Point blank: Tell me your role?

Doc, if you're out there, gonna need some help
anuorre wrote:
If there's a Vigilante out there, is this a good time to take your shot? Or too risky?

Thoughts welcome.
anuorre wrote:
TLM - what happens if there's a shootout?

Godfather tries to kill me.
Vigilante tries to kill Godfather.

Who dies and who lives?
Rcomer727 wrote:
anuorre
If there's a Vigilante out there, is this a good time to take your shot? Or too risky?

Thoughts welcome.
I say take the shot
Bluegoetz wrote:
If there is a vigilante, shooting me kills him. Plus the mafia kill if the night loses the game for town.
Odds are in the town favor right now. Don’t blow it
ThickTalon wrote:
If there are any it was a weighted game and Mafia played poorly.

There would more than likely be 1 neutral left. 
ThickTalon wrote:
Of course. Most town received 2 abilities so maybe there are more mafia...who knows. Guess we will find out.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
blue is dead - he was promoted from consigliere to Godfather
the game is over and town wins

here is what happened last night (night 5)
blue requested a kill on rc
rc healed himself so did not die
thick killed blue
there were a few other abilities requested but none were answered as they had no impact

gg all - yes, hard to make it perfectly balanced. i did not use any of the neutral roles. i did not assign the framer role nor the veteran, doctor, investigator, or psychic. at 1st i thought mafia was overpowered due to lack of investigative roles by the town so day 2 i added the investigator and psychic - i went ahead and added the doc and framer but not the veteran. there were many missed votes in day 1 and 2 which kept some from using abilities. there was some luck used (or an unsubstantiated decision) used for abs to kill 2oc early on. blue and rock had no place to hide since the roles were posted. 2oc picked a role that was unused as a good hiding place but it did him no good in the end. if rock had not distract anuorre night 1 - he would have gotten a innocent report since the godfather had detection immunity = both anuorre and mayor rc would have gotten that report and then if they told others = 2oc might have lasted much longer.

role assignments
Spoiler (click to show)

events/actions
Spoiler (click to show)
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
Gg all!l I had stolen blues vote and planned to lynch him this time but didn't need to!. Well done townies!!
2ofclubs wrote:
GG except for the shot in the dark by Abs. TOTAL LUCK or BAD Luck depending on what side of town your on.
THANKS TENNESSEE...
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Great job Town Folk!

I love this format, wish we could have had 18 players.

Gg Mafia.