• 207 posts
  • Page 1 of 14
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2 Phases. Day & Night , 24 hours each, phase changeover at 21:00 server time
the game starts on night 0. the roles have been sent out

Day Phase - Talk in forum, or private chat. include the moderator
Night Phase - Forum chat only, no private chat (except Mafia). Submit your actions.

Everyone has a unique action. Check your role and action from the spoilers
You can Vote to lynch or no lynch. If you choose purposely to not vote or miss the vote = bad things will happen to you and/or your team. All Votes will be sent to the moderator privately through your Role PM. Change your mind as often as you like, up until deadline. The moderator will take the most recent vote. Public votes will not be counted - but you can make your vote known if you want to. Vote results and who placed them will be made public at the end of the phase when the results are announced. Tie votes will result in a no lynch.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show)

In the Pumpkin Fields are The Godfather, the Sheriff, and the Mayor
In the East Gate are the Jester, the Jailer, and the Consort (not shown in map)
In the Farm Lands are the Vigilante, the Doctor, and the Guardian Angel
In Gumtree are the Serial Killer, the Framer, and the Lookout
In the Westside are the Psychic, the Veteran, and the Consigliere
In the Northgate are the Retributionist, the Executioner, and the Investigator (not shown in map)

When you want to utilize an ability (kill, frame, distract, check, attack, protect, jail, shoot, interrogate, investigate, heal, steal, retrieve) on another player = you must visit their location - it will be done automatically - all you have to do is say investigate (or whatever) Tennessee (or whoever). This is relevant to being spotted by the Lookout and if visiting the Veteran or Serial Killer.

All instructions are explained in the roles. All roles are open, there are no hidden roles; however, there are unassigned roles due the the number of players. The answers to any questions/clarifications asked in private about the roles are subject to disclosure in the forum if the info seems useful to others since i have tried to make all abilities known.
When receiving your role it will just say. You are the ?. eg: You are the Godfather.

There can be more than one winner. eg: the Jester who has to get himself lynched wins his game, but the game is not over until all winning possibilities are played out.

I COULD NOT GET ALL THE COOL IMAGES OF THE ROLES TO SHOW SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE = JUST GO TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD BY HOODLUM FROM LAST YEAR. That's why i listed where each character is stationed

Mafia Roles
Spoiler (click to show)

Neutral Roles
Spoiler (click to show)

Town Roles

Spoiler (click to show)

BASIC GAME MECHANICS

Basic Defense. = Defense against Basic Attack from Serial Killer or Mafia. Doesn't defend against a Powerful Attack.
An attacker will receive the message "Your target could not be killed last night"
You will receive the message "You were targeted last night"
Powerful Defense. = Can not be killed, can not be role blocked. Defends against a Powerful Attack.
An attacker will receive the message "Your target could not be killed last night"
You will receive the message "You were targeted last night"
Basic Attack. = Is an attack from the Godfather, Serial Killer and Vigilante. Can't kill Basic Defense.
Powerful Attack. = Can kill Basic Defense.
Detection Immunity. You will appear innocent to a Sheriff. The Investigator will get false roles.

PLAYERS

1 - Rockbert - Godfather - lynched day 4
2 - KC321 - retributionist - killed night 3
3 - 2ofclubs - Godfather - killed night 2
4 - ThickTalon
5 - anuorre
6 - notoriouspat
7 - Rcomer727
8 - Bluegoetz
9 - Abs - jailor - lynched day 3

Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
awesome! let's do it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
role assignments are out and the game has started. it is currently night 0 = no PMs except with me. no actions tonight. Forum talk is allowed.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Present and ready for fun in our peaceful village.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
9 players? Tight parameters. Friendly kills will hurt.
At least the mafia don't know each other until day 2.
https://youtu.be/O-sIQpQ2drY
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
So can someone just admit to being the bad guy? I need an easy game after my dice this week haha
2ofclubs wrote:
I think the GF will lay low. But his soldiers will be working it. Let's not kill friendlies and no crazy band wagons. Remember the GF gets replaced (2 steps forward and 1 back).
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
Hey TLM - i can't see the map in the original post. The pic is not available
scrap that all good
Bluegoetz wrote:
Didn’t realize we were starting til late last night. Gonna try to remember and read up on the set up this morning, but I am here and ready
Rockbert wrote:
present and accounted for
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
I'm here. FWIW, Id be willing to wait to get back to 18 players
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do not think we would get there. maybe more will join one of the next games this fall when folks are back
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is now day 1. submit your lynch votes and day ability use request to me in the role assignment PM
PM chat with others is now allowed
Live long and prosper