• 207 posts
  • Page 8 of 14
Rockbert wrote:
Wow! Whew, one big baddie down. Nice work! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
I'm back... It was the weekend and my kids kept me busy. Ann, Why'd you vote me?
ThickTalon wrote:
I gave a full reveal to 2ofC. I am sure the Mafia knows who I am.

With One of the Mafia gone and the other's knowing who I am. I need protection tonight from the Dr.

If there is some organization behind the scenes that I am not a part of, one of you, reach out to me via PM. 

anuorre wrote:
Could you extend the "day" to 48 hours? Not sure if others would be okay?

Just cause of your format TLM only can PM during the DAY. It's difficult to coordinate timing with everyone. It's like playing a 9-player game where everyone has to make a turn within 24 hours.
anuorre wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results
no lynch - 5 - thick, rock, blue, 2oc, kc
Kc - 1 - abs
no vote - 3 - anuorre, notor, rc - each lost some or all of their abilities for a future phase

nobody died

cause you voted for ABS on the first day. It could have been a friendly fire, since we had no data. I could be wrong but took a shot
anuorre wrote:
I would like to put it out there.

I have (very) small circle of trusted townies. I am still hunting for the rest of the townies, so please PM me so we can get our duck's in a row before night.

2ofclubs wrote:
Gg I guess. I will be avenged with my offer they can't refuse.
HF and thanks to the host Tennesseelogman!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
anuorre wrote:
Oops sorry then. TLM's format is confusing. I am mixing up the day/ night and even how the votes are shown.
ThickTalon wrote:
Blue - you voted with 2 of C (GODFATHER)

Should we suspect you are a partner to the Mafia crime boss?

inquiring minds would like to know.
Rcomer727 wrote:
ThickTalon
Blue - you voted with 2 of C (GODFATHER)

Should we suspect you are a partner to the Mafia crime boss?

inquiring minds would like to know.
Good point
ThickTalon wrote:
21:00 will be here before we know it and town is no closer to finding another mafia or Neutral.

Anyone want to talk in open before we go into darkness.

Does there need to be a lynch this phase?
Rockbert wrote:
I don't know, there's still a lot up in the air I feel. I am not sure who to trust. I think for this moment, (and ONLY this moment) I am going to say, #No Lynch, until I have a better handle on who I think we can get. This would be a historic victory for town if we get this right so I don't want to miss it. Open to any and all PMs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann