• 207 posts
  • Page 11 of 14
Tennesseelogman wrote:
much activity last night but the only news to be made public is that kc is dead.

kc was the retributionist = gg

it is now day 4.
forum posts and PM allowed
everyone get their lynch vote and remarks in by 21;00
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
So something odd happened last night. I was jailed. Tlm can't or won't tell me how but it happened and I'm confused right now. Can any of y'all figure out how the heck it happened since abs was jailed? Can whoever did it reach out to me?
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
much activity last night but the only news to be made public is that kc is dead.

kc was the retributionist = gg

it is now day 4.
forum posts and PM allowed
everyone get their lynch vote and remarks in by 21;00

Seriously? Okay Town, we HAVE to figure this out. We are dropping like flies here.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am pretty sure my results here and in PM are complete and correct but the interwoven roles and abilities have me also somewhat confused. ask questions if you need to and i will answer if appropriate. one player has already corrected me in PM and all is good now.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Rcomer727
So something odd happened last night. I was jailed. Tlm can't or won't tell me how but it happened and I'm confused right now. Can any of y'all figure out how the heck it happened since abs was jailed? Can whoever did it reach out to me?
KC was the retributionist, he could take the abilities of the dead and use them for one night. Probably used it on you

Question is why?
Rcomer727 wrote:
ThickTalon
Rcomer727
KC was the retributionist, he could take the abilities of the dead and use them for one night. Probably used it on you

Question is why?
Ooooh. Now I understand. Yeah idk. He didn't execute me but I assume it's because abs was lynched and I was part of that train
Rcomer727 wrote:
I have one claim for being sheriff. If you are indeed the sheriff, please contact me
ThickTalon wrote:
We are hours away from another vote needed and seems the early get of Mafia was uninspiring. 

I have multiple conversations with some folks and everyone seems to just let things play out.

I can filter information if you town want but I need to know who you are. I have investigated one last night and have another ability as well that can be used in towns favor. I need some like minded individuals to track down this Serial Killer and remaining Mafia.

Hit me up. Worst that can happen is I am duped, best is we find some liars. Either way sitting on our hands is lazy.
anuorre wrote:
Mafia Day 4

Alive:

1 - Rockbert
2 - KC321
3 - 2ofclubs - Godfather - killed night 2
4 - ThickTalon
5 - anuorre
6 - notoriouspat
7 - Rcomer727
8 - Bluegoetz
9 - Abs - jailor - lynched day 3

I am going to ask this again. I need people to own up. Tell me your roles. I revealed mine from the get go: psychic

I got this on Day 2 night
the psychic abilities you gained revealed that one or both of kc or abs are good

It doesn't tell me much since Abs is good and dead.
anuorre wrote:
I am going offline soon so I will not be able to check but just before I go here's my psychic crystal ball

your psychic abilities revealed that at least one of the following is evil - notor, rc, rock.

I am probably going to get flake but I am going to vote lynch Rockbert.

He has been dodging my requests all game and acting awfully cagey. I could be wrong but I will go with my gut. We can't afford to lose another day without the townie winning.

Peace Rockbert. Reveal your role or stand to be burned at the stake!
anuorre wrote:
Notoriousspat my eyes are you on you too...

your psychic abilities revealed that at least one of the following is evil - notor, rc, rock.
Rockbert wrote:
anuorre
I am going offline soon so I will not be able to check but just before I go here's my psychic crystal ball

I am probably going to get flake but I am going to vote lynch Rockbert.

He has been dodging my requests all game and acting awfully cagey. I could be wrong but I will go with my gut. We can't afford to lose another day without the townie winning.

Peace Rockbert. Reveal your role or stand to be burned at the stake!

You haven't sent me a single PM. Dodging what requests? I find it interesting that you found out that both Abs and KC were good and now they're both dead. That seems pretty cagey to me.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann