• 648 posts
  • Page 8 of 44
Abs wrote:
Well another phase over, most of us none the wise!

P.S Who is Penguin, Joker and Riddler, if you kindly post your name below it would make this so much easier!

Also, anyone know who Batman is?
Abs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
KC321
Rockbert
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Have to agree with Thick here. This does look pretty suspicious. The fact that it is in bold too.

I have learned what is suspicious in these mafia games: People who are quick to accuse with no real grounds, in order to get the towns folk to turn on their own and reduce the good people 2 times faster. So in review. As a result of my putting a riddle on the forum, I have been accused by 2OClubs #73, KC #74, Thick Talon #80, Rockbert #90 and Notorius Pat #98. Amoungs these will be at least 1-2 villians. Just something to note my good people.

Says the guy who acted suspicious and then didn't justify it.

How am I to justify something I haven't done? I am just having fun on here and trying to get the ball rolling as there is a lot of inactivity. I suppose it worked.

It did work, problem is you posted and bounced.

My Game play is to suspect everyone until proven otherwise.... you defend yourself now which is good. But don't feel slighted because we did so when one of the bad guys is the Riddler and you tossed a riddle and ran....
ThickTalon wrote:
Night Phase over...................

WAKE UP ALL YOU INACTIVES!!!!!

*good guy alarm*
KC321 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
Night Phase over...................

WAKE UP ALL YOU INACTIVES!!!!!

*good guy alarm*

I'm wondering just how inactive these inactives are. I haven't looked at anyone's profile to see when they were last on. I worry they are more active than we think.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
KC321
Spoiler (click to show)

Nice work KC, I quite like this!
Abs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
KC321
Rockbert
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Have to agree with Thick here. This does look pretty suspicious. The fact that it is in bold too.

I have learned what is suspicious in these mafia games: People who are quick to accuse with no real grounds, in order to get the towns folk to turn on their own and reduce the good people 2 times faster. So in review. As a result of my putting a riddle on the forum, I have been accused by 2OClubs #73, KC #74, Thick Talon #80, Rockbert #90 and Notorius Pat #98. Amoungs these will be at least 1-2 villians. Just something to note my good people.

Says the guy who acted suspicious and then didn't justify it.

How am I to justify something I haven't done? I am just having fun on here and trying to get the ball rolling as there is a lot of inactivity. I suppose it worked.

It did work, problem is you posted and bounced.

My Game play is to suspect everyone until proven otherwise.... you defend yourself now which is good. But don't feel slighted because we did so when one of the bad guys is the Riddler and you tossed a riddle and ran....

Thick, some of us have jobs and lives outside of this game and can't be on here 24/7. I am speaking about you also. You all know that we can't always be here to answer everyone's suspicions at a moment's notice, so patience is warranted in this game. Just note that the mafia are usually trying to get everyone at each other's throat and sling accusations around and do their dirty work.
Rockbert wrote:
KC321
Spoiler (click to show)

These definitely bear some consideration. Nice work.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
It may also be worth looking into the other "not bad guys" to look for any other clues.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
your research is admirable KC.

2 things I have noticed so far. Anyone claiming to be a neutral town, is obviously not, they might be concerned citizens but it doesn't seem that there are any neutral "townies" like a normal game. Another thing, there are 19 roles and 18 players, not sure what that means, but I wanted to point it out.
Eat my dust.
KC321 wrote:
Two great points Pygmy. I didn't catch the 19/18 discrepancy.
KC321 wrote:
Could it be that if officer Bennet is caught he turns into Clayface rather than dies?
MacEohaid wrote:
These players are awfully quiet. You new guys need to get more involved here. Don't be shy. C'mon in, the water is fine.

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
lol hoodlum is practically an old man, he'll come around to tell some old mafia stories soon while us grandchildren sit around the fire.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
KC321
Could it be that if officer Bennet is caught he turns into Clayface rather than dies?

good thought but clayface isn't a role, so that would mean that there are 20 roles which doesn't make any sense. It is possible that one of the characters becomes another character though.
Eat my dust.