• 648 posts
  • Page 9 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
your research is admirable KC.

2 things I have noticed so far. Anyone claiming to be a neutral town, is obviously not, they might be concerned citizens but it doesn't seem that there are any neutral "townies" like a normal game. Another thing, there are 19 roles and 18 players, not sure what that means, but I wanted to point it out.

Yeah pygmy, that is commendable, very observant. Right under our noses. 19/18. Very interesting.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
pygmyhippo277

2 things I have noticed so far. Anyone claiming to be a neutral town, is obviously not, they might be concerned citizens but it doesn't seem that there are any neutral "townies" like a normal game. Another thing, there are 19 roles and 18 players, not sure what that means, but I wanted to point it out.

It's quite possible tenn just messed up and one of the concerned citizens isn't in the game, because I would guess their only ability is to vote.
Eat my dust.
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
pygmyhippo277

It's quite possible tenn just messed up and one of the concerned citizens isn't in the game, because I would guess their only ability is to vote.

That would stink as that would mean there are only 14 towns folk now, not 15.

If that is what happened, I wonder if TLM would clarify.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I think that will be the answer, if TLM clarifies then we know it's nothing but if he doesn't comment then obviously it's something.
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
These players are awfully quiet. You new guys need to get more involved here. Don't be shy. C'mon in, the water is fine.

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

Maybe they have jobs.......right?

ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
Spoiler (click to show)

KC - this would make sense seeming that all Batman movies have bad cops to offset the "vigilante" theme.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
These players are awfully quiet. You new guys need to get more involved here. Don't be shy. C'mon in, the water is fine.

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

Be careful what pool you get into.  And this doesn't mean Macs pool is 1 way or the other.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

I took a sick day! Villains don't have jobs.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
I just find it funny that out of the blue 3 seem to show up after the Bell strikes 21:00.

Work/life/or whatever. Don't try to bully your way into a situation cause you played a bad hand with your RIDDLE with the RIDDLER is a bad guy.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

What's with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.
reference- Kelly's Heros, Donald Sutherland's role
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

Be careful what pool you get into.  And this doesn't mean Macs pool is 1 way or the other.

I like that Clubs, now your playing nice.
ThickTalon wrote:
My Man Mac. 

you are quite the heckler then jump on the defensive. Tell the Penguin to get his float ready for lift off.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

Probably not, they are just afraid to participate because the big bad owl will gash their eyes out if thy joke around.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
MacEohaid

5 - robit
7 - pdbq
9 - hs0602
10 - calebdecker
14 - Rcomer727
15 - thepriceisright
17 - Hoodlum

Probably not, they are just afraid to participate because the big bad owl will gash their eyes out if thy joke around.
This is very true.

ThickTalon wrote:
Owls deal in absolutes.

and Mac you remind me of a man on the run, keep your head on a swivel Riddler.